Cancelled for a reason...Like Knight Rider and Beverly Hills 90210...Like, Go fuck yourselves you unoriginal pricks.
EDIT:...I thought you said they we're bringing it back...Re-runs are fine, I won't hear about it as much.
Last edited by Mudmen190 at Nov 2, 2008,
meh its ok but nothin to get me excited, the old guy is just too mch of a tosser. and its a pretty monotonus theme. haha were aliens and we dont get human customs.......
Quote by crumbedfish
meh its ok but nothin to get me excited, the old guy is just too mch of a tosser. and its a pretty monotonus theme. haha were aliens and we dont get human customs.......

That would be such a better show if it were UG users instead of aliens, forced to go outside and actually try and converse with other people.

"We're in an awkward situation..."
"I CAN SHRED LIKE A NINJA TURTLE! RAPE!"
Invisible, yet full dressed.
Quote by crumbedfish

wow a remake of that show would be awesome...great idea...
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by crumbedfish

I agree with you but I disagree too. It is kind of monotonous bu I think it had some really funny episodes.
One of the few American comedy series I actually enjoy.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Botulism
That would be such a better show if it were UG users instead of aliens, forced to go outside and actually try and converse with other people.

Sigged, because I have nothing there yet.

I enjoy the show somewhat, but it's standard sitcom fare.
Quote by Botulism

That would make a better show.
I loved that show! what channel is it on, and where?

Through that show, I learnt that my mom knew stuff about hendrix

..inb4yourmomjokes.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by tincho729
I loved that show! what channel is it on, and where?

Through that show, I learnt that my mom knew stuff about hendrix

..inb4yourmomjokes.

Its on TVLand. Usually everynight at 9 or 10.

I love it too.
i remember watching that show and enjoying it.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Trudogger

Sigged, because I have nothing there yet.

I enjoy the show somewhat, but it's standard sitcom fare.

You can't sig that, you need context. Unless your going to be like ^about this topic: ______^ or something to that effect