So Im looking for a wah for the following songs (but not limited too)

Arch Enemy- Burning Angel
Atreyu- ex's and oh's

I know Arch Enemy uses the Zakk Wylde wah i dont know what Atreyu uses. My price range is anything under 200$ but I can stretch if necessary.
i wouldnt get the wylde wah, its a tone sucker.

get the slash wah pedal or the dimebag one they are good for high gain and dont suck tone
So I heard that the Slash wah is like a crybaby with distortion boost and thats it. Havent heard anything bad about the Dimebag wah anyone got any dirt on that.

And thx caskettheclown
Quote by sesstreets
Morley bad horsie 2

I'd go with the Original Bad Horsie, but I have yet to play the Bad Horsie 2.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
morley mark tremonti, it'll rip your face off if you aren't careful, and the fact that it's switchless is really convenient.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
If you're looking for something a little nicer (since you listed a $200 spending limit). Check out the Buddha Bud Wah.
If you can afford it, the Fulltone Clyde Wah is awesome. In the past I've owned a Crybaby, a Morley, and the Vox. They all had their pros and cons. Out of those 3, I liked the Vox the best. A buddy of mine told me about the Clyde. I didn't think there could be that big of a difference. Especially a difference that would make me pay $250 for a wah pedal. I played with it for about 5 minutes and gave the salesman my credit card. To me it sounds the most authentic (like Hendrix), has the best range, and is made the best.