Page 1 of 2
http://www.bored.com/datestories/index.htm
Most of the girls are too stupid to be behind a computer.
Heres just one of the "stories"

Quote by Bad Date Story #7080

Well i had a date and my boyfriend was called Callum he was a ugly boy but i asked him out any way he said yes ! he dumped me a month later and i found out that that he was using me and the other day i saw him in the car and i made a rude face at him ha ha ha. ~Amy
Bad Date Story #7079
I was at a party at my friends house and there was this guy there who I liked. I knew that he had a reputation of sleeping with girls and then not calling them, but I thought maybe with me it would be different. Unfortunatly it wasn't different and I haven't talked him since. To top it all off, he was the first guy I ever slept with. ~Jennifer

What a stupid girl

i feel better about myself
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

I was at a party at my friends house and there was this guy there who I liked. I knew that he had a reputation of sleeping with girls and then not calling them, but I thought maybe with me it would be different. Unfortunatly it wasn't different and I haven't talked him since. To top it all off, he was the first guy I ever slept with. ~Jennifer

Lmao, sense is lacking with these girls. They almost deserve to be hurt

Edit: metaldud beat me to it
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
This website is pure gold

He FINALLY came over ans asked if i wanted any punch. i said yes and got ready to walk over to the punch bowl with him. as i started walking, i saw him sitting down. i went over to him and said : i thought you asked me if i wanted punch and he replied...i did want to know. i didnt plan on getting any. i stormed away and walked home. that was the end of that relationship!!!!!

haha
Last edited by Taygunov at Nov 2, 2008,
The most hilarious one though, has to be:
Quote by Bad Date Story #7074
ok, well this isnt really a date at all. but it sucks hardcore. i worked with this one guy we all called him peot... anyway i never really liked him and he wasnt all that cute either but we had partied before and he always talked about how he wanted in my pants. whatever right? well one night he gave me a ride home cuz my cars radiator was busted and on the way home all he talked about was how much he wanted to have sex. i really didnt care and he seemed like he knew what he was doing. so i let him. worse idea ever! after like 10 minutes of awkwardness he finished, acting like it was the best hed ever had. well about 3 weeks later i never got my period. i now have a 6 month old, i am 18. i never heard from him after i told him it was a boy, 6 months before i delivered. my one and only 1 night stand, and it wasnt even good! ~Anonymous
Bad Date Story #7078
My boyfriend and I were at my house watching movies. My brother came in right as we were going to make out and threw a ball at the back of my head. It hit me and got my braces stuck to his. Unfortunately, we couldn't get them unstuck. We stayed like that for 3 hours before we told my parents. They called the orthodontist and it was another hour before we got to the building and got unstuck. During that time though we had a good excuse for making out! ~Anonymous
Bad Date Story #7030
Its not really a date ok i was on the comp. tryin to hook up wit dis dude rite so he like how u doin blah blah blah.... so we get to talkin then like my bf looks in the windo luckli we wuz playin pool so we stop playin pool but my bf left then this oter dude was talking to me. so i was talkin to 2 dudes they wuz 15,and 17 but im 13 so my mom walk in the dinni/r (where the comp. is) so she like wait who u talkin to and i was like so busted but thats what i get so its not a date but its embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!! ~Anonymous
Quote by Old Lady
Bad Date Story #7030
Its not really a date ok i was on the comp. tryin to hook up wit dis dude rite so he like how u doin blah blah blah.... so we get to talkin then like my bf looks in the windo luckli we wuz playin pool so we stop playin pool but my bf left then this oter dude was talking to me. so i was talkin to 2 dudes they wuz 15,and 17 but im 13 so my mom walk in the dinni/r (where the comp. is) so she like wait who u talkin to and i was like so busted but thats what i get so its not a date but its embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!! ~Anonymous

.... ...

"Bad Date Story #7082
Okay, I met this guy, we'll say Rick. Anyways I was 15 and he looked about 5 years older....which is what he told me. I didn't think it was gonna go past a date so when he asked me to dinner I accepted. The date was great, we went to see a scary movie which made me end up sitting in his lap with his arms wrapped around me. The date ended with a nice long kiss. We talked to eachother on the phone for hours each day. We saw eachother throughout the summer and got close but kept it to small dates. I had to go register for school and I saw him there. So I ran up to hug and kiss him and he wouldnt touch me. I shruged it off and got my stuff. I went home and called him and he said we couldn't see eachother anymore... I was crushed. First day of school came around...and I saw him... Turns out he's NOT only 5 years older...turns out hes about 15 years older and also my Geography teacher! It was SO embarassing! Everyone knew! It's the worst class of my life! ~Anonymous"

Wow.
Quote by Old Lady
Bad Date Story #7030

what?!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by metaldud536
Bad Date Story #7079

What a stupid girl

What a stupid bitch.
Quote by Old Lady
Bad Date Story #7030

GRAMMAR YOUNG LADY
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Old Lady
Bad Date Story #7030

My eyes can not endure this torture!
Quote by Mr_Jones
"Bad Date Story #7082
Okay, I met this guy, we'll say Rick. Anyways I was 15 and he looked about 5 years older....which is what he told me. I didn't think it was gonna go past a date so when he asked me to dinner I accepted. The date was great, we went to see a scary movie which made me end up sitting in his lap with his arms wrapped around me. The date ended with a nice long kiss. We talked to eachother on the phone for hours each day. We saw eachother throughout the summer and got close but kept it to small dates. I had to go register for school and I saw him there. So I ran up to hug and kiss him and he wouldnt touch me. I shruged it off and got my stuff. I went home and called him and he said we couldn't see eachother anymore... I was crushed. First day of school came around...and I saw him... Turns out he's NOT only 5 years older...turns out hes about 15 years older and also my Geography teacher! It was SO embarassing! Everyone knew! It's the worst class of my life! ~Anonymous"

Wow.

Jesus Mary and Joseph!!!

This is too golden to be true...somebody pinch me...
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I was at my 5h date with my new BF. We were at a party and he had kept on saying "i haft to go to the bathroom" and i was ready to go so i tried to find him and i couldnt. ( it was christmas) so i asked one of his friends and they said he was up stairs. so i went up there and there was 1 room so i went and it and he was having sex with his old girl friend. they didnt even notice me they were at it so hard and i yelled at him and called him a dirty man slut. and called him a F***er and i left. i didnt get a good look at him but i knew it was his ex- and the next day i found out he had been trying to get the perfect gift ready for me and talking to his friend about what they were going to do for me. it wasn't him having wild sex it was his new bf and we never spoke again. i felt horrible. ~Anonymous

Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Bad Date Story #7046
THIS IS THE WORST DATE EVER. I was going out with this girl named lauren. Everything was going good till the 5th week. We talked bout breaking up but we didn't. Idk Y cuz he was really mad over a lot of things. Hes parents just devorsed and he was pisses. So I was going to a movie w/ tons of my friends and after he walks up to me with lipstick on his lips and face. I asked him what was wrong. He said nothing and went home. Then one of my friends that had just moved here said she met this guy. I didn't ask who. Then when i was at school. We were sposed to make a speech bout anything we wanted (lame i know) Then he told me everything IN FROUNT OF MY WHOLE CLASS! I was sooooo angry. Then i went on one of thoes online date things. I found him and asked him out. ( i still liked the guy) he invited me over we had sex and everything had a kid then found out we needed to get marryed so we are living together happy the end ~Anonymous

Will someone please decode that for me?
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

Quote by Mr_Jones
"Bad Date Story #7082

Wow.

holy shit that is great
grok it.

SKREAM!

hahahahhahahah. god damn these are hilarious.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Mr_Jones
"Bad Date Story #7082

Wow.

Thats freakin hilarious xD
Ok..I went on this group date. It was me, my date, his friend, and two of my best friends. Believe it or not this was in 5th grade and we were at one of Mile Run events after school (It was just a meeting place, I didnt actually intend on running) Well once we got there my date, Daniel, and both my best friends wanted to run, but they were pressuring my to run also and I am NO runner and he is a MAJOR jock so I had to (plus I am overweight, so i felt i kind of had to prove to him I wasnt lazy) Well half way into the run I get a panic attack and my chest feels like its going to burst so I just walk. Well I end up being the second to last runner in front of practically my whole school and other kids from other schools and he was like 5th. I could've killed myself right there out of embarrassment. Ok so then we go into the woods near the track and just sit aorund talking and I guess we started playing spin the bottle and he wants to see my breasts,,and of course I was completly flat chested even though both my best friends were "developed" so I did and I could tell he was not happy...and the next day he completely ignored me. I felt horrible...and he asked my friend to be his girlfriend and she said yes. So UGH worst expierence EVER! ~Anonymous

hehehe
grok it.

SKREAM!

Maybe this is why I can never get a date? Because I'm not stupid enough? Or maybe I'm just too ugly. Definately one of them...
Mandatory Rape...

Bad Date Story #1146
I was really into this lad but he lived over 1 hour away. I was from a small town and he lived in the local city. Well we hit it off and he got the train 2 c my every other week. I was only 13 and my friends were so jealous. It was fantastic, i thought the world of him and didn't even notice that he started to see me more and more. I rang him all the time and soon we were perminatly talking. It was after about 1 year i started to notice him being pushy about moving our relationship forward. He kept asking me 'Where are you' and 'Who u with'. It wasn't long before things started to turn bad. Slowly the relationship turned worse and in a despirate atempt, i agreed to stay at his house over night. After all his dad would be there and what was the worst that could happen? It was awful and i relised at about 10 his dad had gone out. I made an exsuce i was tired and went to bed. The worse night of my life took place and all i remember was crying and crying. i broke up with him over a week later and we tried again for about a month. He bought me so many 'forgive me' gifts but i never could forgive him. Looking back i should have reported him to the police and as he began to turn into a stalker i did have to talk to the police. I denied all the events to my friends and my current boyfriend has no idea that i was raped. i wont tell him either. it a secret i am going to keep forever... ~Anonymous
Bad Date Story #7083
So this guy who i had liked for ages, Finn, and who i had seen staring at me a few times, came up to me and asked me out, right. i of course said yes, and the next saturday he came round in his car - he could obviously drive - and picked me up so we went to the cinema and he payed for us both to see this romantic film. what i saw of it was good, *kiss, kiss*, but then i needed the loo so i went out. when i came back in, i plonked myself down in my seat and gave him another kiss the guy beside me made a disgusted sound, and i asked what was wrong he turned to face me and i realized i had sat down next to the wrong person!!! i jumped up, and quickly found my real seat, but i have never lived it down, cos Finn now knows! luckily he found it funny and we are still together. ~Anonymous

Lmao, ****ing brilliant.

Although the line 'and the next saturday he came round in his car - he could obviously drive' explains everything that is wrong with these people, because no ****ing shit; Why would he have a car if he couldn't drive it!? The stupidity of people really astounds me. Why do i share the world with these people?
Quote by dudius

Quote by A8039077
Bad Date Story #7046
THIS IS THE WORST DATE EVER. I was going out with this girl named lauren. Everything was going good till the 5th week. We talked bout breaking up but we didn't. Idk Y cuz he was really mad over a lot of things. Hes parents just devorsed and he was pisses. So I was going to a movie w/ tons of my friends and after he walks up to me with lipstick on his lips and face. I asked him what was wrong. He said nothing and went home. Then one of my friends that had just moved here said she met this guy. I didn't ask who. Then when i was at school. We were sposed to make a speech bout anything we wanted (lame i know) Then he told me everything IN FROUNT OF MY WHOLE CLASS! I was sooooo angry. Then i went on one of thoes online date things. I found him and asked him out. ( i still liked the guy) he invited me over we had sex and everything had a kid then found out we needed to get marryed so we are living together happy the end ~Anonymous

I just want to know what drugs he/she was on.
Quote by Mr_Jones
"Bad Date Story #7082
Okay, I met this guy, we'll say Rick.. I had to go register for school and I saw him there...
...So I ran up to hug and kiss him and he wouldnt touch me. I shruged it off and got my stuff. I went home and called him and he said we couldn't see eachother anymore... I was crushed.
Wow.

He said that he would never let her down...
Never give her up...
Quote by Mr_Jones
"Bad Date Story #7082

Wow.

My god that is amazing
the one time I have ever read or seen something where this

fit so perfectly.
Quote by sik209
Mandatory Rape...

Bad Date Story #1146
I was really into this lad but he lived over 1 hour away. I was from a small town and he lived in the local city. Well we hit it off and he got the train 2 c my every other week. I was only 13 and my friends were so jealous. It was fantastic, i thought the world of him and didn't even notice that he started to see me more and more. I rang him all the time and soon we were perminatly talking. It was after about 1 year i started to notice him being pushy about moving our relationship forward. He kept asking me 'Where are you' and 'Who u with'. It wasn't long before things started to turn bad. Slowly the relationship turned worse and in a despirate atempt, i agreed to stay at his house over night. After all his dad would be there and what was the worst that could happen? It was awful and i relised at about 10 his dad had gone out. I made an exsuce i was tired and went to bed. The worse night of my life took place and all i remember was crying and crying. i broke up with him over a week later and we tried again for about a month. He bought me so many 'forgive me' gifts but i never could forgive him. Looking back i should have reported him to the police and as he began to turn into a stalker i did have to talk to the police. I denied all the events to my friends and my current boyfriend has no idea that i was raped. i wont tell him either. it a secret i am going to keep forever... ~Anonymous

It was NOT rape, she told me she wanted to do it!
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He said that he would never let her down...
Never give her up...

Haha...perfect...
Quote by A8039077
Bad Date Story #7046

I tried and I cannot comprehend.

lets look at the facts

1. I was going out with this girl named lauren.
2. he was really mad over a lot of things

Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
This one made me giggle

Bad Date Story #7069
I was about 13 or 14 at the time, and hadn't started dating boys yet. I was doutful as to wether I'd find someone who I liked, or who was as... slightly unusual as me ( my friends seem to think I'm a bit wacky. I guess they're right.). Anyway, some people decided to set me up with a friend of theirs who I'd never met. He was from a school which I thought of as full of stuck up prats, but I decided to give him a chance. Since it was my first proper date, I was quite excited, and we met for coffee that same week. Suffice to say the actual date was uneventful; we must have both been very awkward, and discussed music, politics, etc. Despite not finding him very interesting, I decided to contact him a few days afterwards, to see if he wanted to see me again. He seemed to think well of me, so I was surprised to recieve this message back: "Please don't contact me again as I plan to kill myself very soon. Goodbye." I didn't try and get back to him after that, and to this day I'm not sure what became of him. Perhaps "Let's just be friends" would have sounded better... ~Anonymous
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
I work at a clothing store, so a lot of times I hook up with other coworkers in the fitting room. Nothing gets too carried away, but one time I started making out with one of the managers. I really liked him so I wanted to see him again. The next day at work, I decided to get up the courage to ask him out. I did, and even though he was leary because it's against the rules at our company, he persisted because I thought he liked me. Little did I know that the only reason he wanted to go out with me was because he liked my huge booty. ( I really do have an enormous butt while the rest of my body is really small...my dimensions are 32 20 64. So anyways, he took me out the following weekend to the movies. We went and saw chicken little because I thought he was into kid movies, but really he just wanted to go to something lame in the dark. So like the movie started and we started to have some fun, sometime during our session I blacked out. Later I found out that he had put a rufie in my drink!! I woke up an hour after the movie had ended to a worker cleaning up, and my pants were down, with my huge panties draped over the screen! I was so humiliated, but the worker comforted me and we did it right there in the movies! not a bad ending to a horrible date! ~Anonymous

what the ****?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
lmao
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by meh!
I work at a clothing store, so a lot of times I hook up with other coworkers in the fitting room. Nothing gets too carried away, but one time I started making out with one of the managers. I really liked him so I wanted to see him again. The next day at work, I decided to get up the courage to ask him out. I did, and even though he was leary because it's against the rules at our company, he persisted because I thought he liked me. Little did I know that the only reason he wanted to go out with me was because he liked my huge booty. ( I really do have an enormous butt while the rest of my body is really small...my dimensions are 32 20 64. So anyways, he took me out the following weekend to the movies. We went and saw chicken little because I thought he was into kid movies, but really he just wanted to go to something lame in the dark. So like the movie started and we started to have some fun, sometime during our session I blacked out. Later I found out that he had put a rufie in my drink!! I woke up an hour after the movie had ended to a worker cleaning up, and my pants were down, with my huge panties draped over the screen! I was so humiliated, but the worker comforted me and we did it right there in the movies! not a bad ending to a horrible date! ~Anonymous

what the ****?

I could not be more confused....
Quote by A8039077
Bad Date Story #7046

So first it was a girl, but then a boy wtf?
Page 1 of 2