I am on a holy quest for a univibe style pedal (well, not really holy, but I hope to say holy shit when I hear it) I don't want to spend more than 300

Stuff I've looked into
BBE SoulVibe
VoodooLabs MicroVibe
Dunlop Univibe
Fulltone minidejavibe
Used Hughes and Kettner Rotosphere

Any suggestions?
Ideas?

I don't want a traditional chorus/vibrato pedal, I wan't something that can really harness Machine Gun and Bridge of Sighs type tones.
robin trower uses the fulltone univibe, so that might be the best choice.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Danelectro Chicken Salad Vibrato. Seriously. It's by far the best bang for your buck pedal I've ever seen. If you don't like the tone, crack it open, and there's an internal trim pot you can turn that really livens up the sound.

If you want to go expensive or just don't want to bother with internal trim pots, try the Lovepedal Vibe.
Quote by forsaknazrael
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=861519

Check out my thread on this. lots of good info.

I ended up going with the Fulltone, found one for around 120 or something, I think, somehow.

The minidejavibe?

How in gods name did you find a Dejavibe for 120? eBay? Craigslist? Music-go-round?

EDIT- I've also heard that the Dejavibes do quite a bit of tone-sucking, is there any truth to that?
Last edited by Highwaytohell at Nov 3, 2008,
It's a mini Deja. I got it off some guy on TGP. I'm fairly certain I did not pay more than 150. I forget, haha.

Can't say for certain on the tone sucking, haven't fully assembled my pedalboard.

But if you can find a good deal on one, I would recommend the MicroVibe. My research led me to believe that was my next best option.
How about the Foxrox Aquavibe? But, you might have to wait a while for it.

http://www.foxroxelectronics.com/Aquavibe1.html
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
I know! Saving up for one currently. My Dr. Z drained my bank account.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR