Hey, could someone link me to the tuning thread on here? I searched it and it woulden't come up.

thanks.
Quote by raisinbran
I like my women like I like my trigonometry: With a lot of angles and a good tan.

Oh my God...

lmfao.
i dont think ive seen one, i thought you were gunna try and start one

;Slightly unrelated; Im a tuning nazi, and hate even being a tiny bit flat. Its bad because it takes me like 20 minutes simply to tune
I've been looking for it too. I swear I was looking at it a couple of months ago. It disappeared or something. Did they move it?
I don't have the knowledge to start one lol. There should be one. I've seen it before and I hope they woulden't delete a good thread like that.
Quote by raisinbran
I like my women like I like my trigonometry: With a lot of angles and a good tan.

Oh my God...

lmfao.
I'll try looking in the Archive of Best Threads
Quote by raisinbran

Oh my God...

lmfao.
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
i dont think ive seen one, i thought you were gunna try and start one

;Slightly unrelated; Im a tuning nazi, and hate even being a tiny bit flat. Its bad because it takes me like 20 minutes simply to tune

Just get the Pitchblack Plus, its accurate within a tenth of a cent. That MUST be close enough for you.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Ackj
Just get the Pitchblack Plus, its accurate within a tenth of a cent. That MUST be close enough for you.

Im gunna look that up now, I just use a Korg one, and if the light goes red i dont play lol

anyone have any american/canadian prices for this??? I may just buy it
Last edited by Cockpuncher 2.0 at Nov 2, 2008,