So who is interested in investing soon? since so many of the share prices have gone down.

I'm glad i live in Canada because we actually have the best and most well regulated banks in the world. And once the economy starts rolling again, Canada is going to skyrocket. Mostly because of Energy, Oil, Gold and other materials. We just have so much of it.

Does anyone here watch the stock markets regularly?
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
I have around 5,000 stocks in Raleigh Engineering, CPS and I've gained about 50 grand from it so far after a year. I've had about a $1000 loss when I first invested in an industrial company, but I've done so wisely this time.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I have enough money to invest in some real estate at the moment and am currenty evaluating my options.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by 420Incense
I'm glad i live in Canada...

Of course you do! Because if you didn't, we would hang you for treason

I'm old enough to be into stocks. My dad has lots, just a few days ago his stocks had a huge increase but he said he still had a ways to go before he was +. People who are investing now are going to make a shitload of cash in a few years if i understand things right.
I plan on investing here in a bit once I am convinced we are at a bottom. I will go bargain hunting on some blue chips that have suffered and I have enough time to wait it all out for the profits.
Heck, if anything... invest in the Canadian banks themselves. It's impossible for them to go bankrupt(because of the government regulation), and although the growth isn't that fast, it's very steady.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
i bought a house a month ago making $400 profit a month, zero down, gotta replace all the windows though but a year from now it will probably have 20-30 thousand $ in equity which i can use to buy more real estate.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Investing is the devil,

I dare not leave my peaceful economic bubble around.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I have around 5,000 stocks in Raleigh Engineering, CPS and I've gained about 50 grand from it so far after a year. I've had about a $1000 loss when I first invested in an industrial company, but I've done so wisely this time.

would you have the stock symbol for that?
5 years ago i would invest into the stock market, but now the only thing i feel secure investing in is gold, diamonds, precious stones, you know the stuff that doesn't really depreciate or fluctuate in value like the stock market. although in my grade 12 economics class one of the assignments was to make as much money in the stock market as possible starting with 10,000 dollars, and whoever made the most won a prize. I chose the stocks wisely and finished with over 60 grand. It was a lot of fun, but im not about to risk my own money on it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬