Page 1 of 2
so yea, this summer my friend wanted his friends from south jersey to come up and party at my house since my parents were away.

so i said ok.

so bunch of kids from south jersey come up, turns out they're all anime fans, so they get to party, and they are completely out of place and half of them just disappear to the anime convention, including the girl.

THE NEXT DAY
im trying to watch holland vs spain in Euro 2008, when my doorbell rings. Low and behold its the girl and her boyfriend. They came to pick up their stuff, but they just sat in my living room chilling. so i am sitting there like "wtf" are they doing. The one girl is just staring at me, but not in a sexual way, but in some weird ****ing anime magic curse way. so then they ask to use my shower. so being the nice guy I am, I let them. they go in together, when they're done im like "yo guys, the party was last night, i just cleaned and everything you guys gotta get out of here" i could feel the girl's anger, and i think she tried to put another spell on me. but i am to strong and i was like HELL NAH!

anyway, tonight, my friend IM's me with this
[url="http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/10/26/michael-maltese-nicole-taylor-killed-his-parents/ ]http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/10/26/michael-maltese-nicole-taylor-killed-his-parents/

so the ****ing boyfriend killed his parents so that he could buy her an engagement ring, she helped dig and bury the bodies.

so yea my theory is that, the girl tried to put a magical curse on me when they were at my house, so that the boyfriend could strangle me and steal my money so that he could buy her an engagement ring. But since her magic lvl was way to noobish for mine, i survived.

yes i know i am joking around about a serious matter, but in all seriousness its pretty ****ed up story, and those bastards used my shower.
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
Last edited by Oguchi Onyewu at Nov 3, 2008,
That story wasn't fun at all
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Put your shower on display. It could be known as "The Shower Used by the Dude Who Killed His Parents For Money"

Then write in small print underneath "He had sex here too!"
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
sorry about that, I'm kinda at a low point. I promise I won't use your shower again.
P.S.- Her level is way higher than yours.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
so yea, this summer my friend wanted his friends from south jersey to come up and party at my house since my parents were away.

so i said ok.

so bunch of kids from south jersey come up, turns out they're all anime fans, so they get to party, and they are completely out of place and half of them just disappear to the anime convention, including the girl.

THE NEXT DAY
im trying to watch holland vs spain in Euro 2008, when my doorbell rings. Low and behold its the girl and her boyfriend. They came to pick up their stuff, but they just sat in my living room chilling. so i am sitting there like "wtf" are they doing. The one girl is just staring at me, but not in a sexual way, but in some weird ****ing anime magic curse way. so then they ask to use my shower. so being the nice guy I am, I let them. they go in together, when they're done im like "yo guys, the party was last night, i just cleaned and everything you guys gotta get out of here" i could feel the girl's anger, and i think she tried to put another spell on me. but i am to strong and i was like HELL NAH!

anyway, tonight, my friend IM's me with this
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jP0nxyoLKHSf_2zm5B1Y5uAiw8fQD9437L3G0

so the ****ing boyfriend killed his parents so that he could buy her an engagement ring, she helped dig and bury the bodies.

so yea my theory is that, the girl tried to put a magical curse on me when they were at my house, so that the boyfriend could strangle me and steal my money so that he could buy her an engagement ring. But since her magic lvl was way to noobish for mine, i survived.

yes i know i am joking around about a serious matter, but in all seriousness its pretty ****ed up story, and those bastards used my shower.

that's funny and disturbing at the same time

who the hell kills their own parents?

and if the parents were just terrible, how could someone be so bad to their kid that the kid snaps and goes homicidal?

and who the hell kills someone to steal money to buy an engagement ring? it's easy enough to steal money from your parents, why not just run away?
You let some friends into your house and they could've killed you?

Pfft, that's no story. Come back when you've been strangled, dismembered and buried in three seperate shallow graves. Then we'll actually have something to talk about.

Also, Spain vs. Holland was a pretty awesome game.
Quote by dudius
that's funny and disturbing at the same time

who the hell kills their own parents?

and if the parents were just terrible, how could someone be so bad to their kid that the kid snaps and goes homicidal?

and who the hell kills someone to steal money to buy an engagement ring? it's easy enough to steal money from your parents, why not just run away?

Gosh, sorry!
I Want One!!!

dude get a new shower.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
wow, i just checked the dudes myspace.

he commented on his own wall, with a "missing persons" thing with info on his parents. what a ****ing douche. I know i didnt really know the guy, but its still a weird feeling.
Quote by Graveworm
thats messed up dude, i was expecting that they were gunna bang in the shower and invite you for a three way, but not this.
On second thought, how selfish of them to bang in the shower and not offer to let you join in, I mean, it was your shower after all
Wow that's scary.

...and incredibly cool.

Honestly, that's a good idea. I'd do it too if i had someone to buy the ring for.

Nothing says love better than murdering your parents.

That's right kids.

(i'm kidding. i dont wanna go to hell. rly)
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
thats messed up dude, i was expecting that they were gunna bang in the shower and invite you for a three way, but not this.
On second thought, how selfish of them to bang in the shower and not offer to let you join in, I mean, it was your shower after all

sorry, it's just that i'm not entirely sure who he's been sleeping with, and I only had 1 condum.
I Want One!!!

Quote by Salute to Jaco
sorry, it's just that i'm not entirely sure who he's been sleeping with, and I only had 1 condum.

yes, but if you gave him anal maybe he would be less angry and wouldntve killed his parents, congradulations, its all your fault now
Last edited by Cockpuncher 2.0 at Nov 2, 2008,
Quote by Salute to Jaco
sorry about that, I'm kinda at a low point. I promise I won't use your shower again.
P.S.- Her level is way higher than yours.

Dude, now the media going to blame ****ing jaco for this. Thanks a lot dirt bag.
k'coo
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by rasinañte
Dude, now the media going to blame ****ing jaco for this. Thanks a lot dirt bag.

great, now I have to break the fourth wall and confirm that I committed none of this, and am just kidding. BTW- Jaco Pastorius is dead.
I Want One!!!

Omfg That's Incredible...

I Watched The Spain And Holland Game Too!
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by Lithium717
Omfg That's Incredible...

I Watched The Spain And Holland Game Too!

yea and i must've missed like a good 5 minutes because those bastard murderers were sitting across from me
Quote by Graveworm
uuuuhhhh....

>____________________________________<
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Salute to Jaco
great, now I have to break the fourth wall and confirm that I committed none of this, and am just kidding. BTW- Jaco Pastorius is dead.

So...It would begin the era of satanic jazz bass.
Maybe she was staring at you to try to get your head to explode.

Just a theory
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
for some reason i just want to respond to that with the pear

thats weird man.

actually thats straight ****ed. I bet your friend isnt friends with them no more.
thats rather weird
taht should teach you a lesson
anime kills people
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
"RIP Michael J. and Kathleen Maltese. Sorry your son is a murdering asshole."
bonedry

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
"RIP Michael J. and Kathleen Maltese. Sorry your son is a murdering asshole."
bonedry

haha i didnt even notice that
Quote by Graveworm
This is the lamest picture ever, but it fits so well.

That's a mad creepy story, not a fun one.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Ticket48
This is the lamest picture ever, but it fits so well.

That's a mad creepy story, not a fun one.

ironic isnt it!
Quote by Graveworm
lol.. i liked it j.k rowling doesnt have a scratch on you.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Oguchi Onyewu

Mine is sufficient though. Ever need a curse done...yall know who to come to
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Zolom
Mine is sufficient though. Ever need a curse done...yall know who to come to

No. come to me. i have a lvl 70 mage and lvl 82 magic lvl
I'm Steve
Page 1 of 2