My friend has this old Gibson (yes, it's in his laundry basket), and I know nothing about old Gibsons, or really even Gibsons in general.
So, I was wondering what model it is, or if anyone knows from which decade, maybe?

I do not know the serial number, I don't remember seeing one, but I wasn't looking, so yeah.

Thank you!

Looks like an old archtop acoustic. Similar to the one that Robert Johnson was holding in that picture. I doubt its that old though.

Looks just like my teachers guitar, but his isnt a Gibson. His says Nite-Hawk on the headstock.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
Looks like an old archtop acoustic. Similar to the one that Robert Johnson was holding in that picture. I doubt its that old though.

Looks just like my teachers guitar, but his isnt a Gibson. His says Nite-Hawk on the headstock.

It looks a lot older in person, the finish is wearing all over the body, and it's a relic. haha
i'm pretty sure i'm not allowed to do that but whatev
felt good
felt real good
I want Super Saiyan abilities
I believe it's a Gibson L 7 or L 12

Google it, you might find pictures
For any more information you will probably have to refer to the serial number.
Awesome guitar

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Last edited by think11270 at Nov 2, 2008,
no you arnt allowed to do that and if a mod or admin comes in here and sees that you will be banned i think they are just permabanning rickrollers nowadays but who can keep track of thier policies.just thought id let you know.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
one you play
nah its one of their old archtop (pre world war 2?)
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Thanks guys, and yes, he did let me play it, and it was so sweet! =D

Those old guitars just have a feeling you just can't get out of a new one.
Damnit Natrone! You might want to remove that quote from rebelmidget from your post. I suppose it's my own fault, but I clicked the link to see what the big deal was. I believe I said the exact same words as you did out loud.
Ah, and I feel rather full of fail that I posted in Electric guitar.
I was thinking about the shape, and not about the lack of pickups. >.<

Thanks for being nice despite my fail! =]
Quote by RichardLionhart
Damnit Natrone! You might want to remove that quote from rebelmidget from your post. I suppose it's my own fault, but I clicked the link to see what the big deal was. I believe I said the exact same words as you did out loud.

Same here. That guy's a motherf**king asshole!