i searched and came up with nothing

well, ive seen alot of posts about sites where people confess anonymously to be laughed at forever. i think we should have one in the pit. it may not go anywhere but oh well.

so pit,
what are your secrets
I wet the bed

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I want to marry a cartoon fox.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I used the searchbar and it actually worked.
Quote by Zeppellica
[IMG]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/897/dugtrioda1.gif[/IMG] your just jealous

Quote by nan0

How can he sue you for stealing your song? I think he's professionally gay.
You know those "Do not pull of under penalty of law tags on couches"....? I pulled it off. I'm pretty much fucked.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
You know those "Do not pull of under penalty of law tags on couches"....? I pulled it off. I'm pretty much fucked.

holy sh!t man hide
Quote by risetofight
holy sh!t man hide

Where?! None of my friends will let me stay at their house until things settle down.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i cry myself to sleep at 3 times a week. the other days, i dirnk myself to sleep. I act like an asshole so no one would worry about me. so lonely...
dear ********

I'm really sorry things ended teh way they did. I'd never had to break up before so I had no idea what I was doing. I realize, now, that I really hurt you, and you,with all your faults, didn't deserve that. I'm sorry i gave you the cold shoulder instead of being up front with you. Although you may never forgive me, and I ahrdly expect you to, know that I am sincerely sorry.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Where?! None of my friends will let me stay at their house until things settle down.

umm....
well your gonna have to ditch your car, its too noticable so burn it and buy a used car and drive straight for mexico,
and for christ sakes you better hope they dont already have roadblocks set up
...you first.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Like this?

Seriously though, I think I'm in love with a girl that isn't my girlfriend.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
dear ********

I'm really sorry things ended teh way they did. I'd never had to break up before so I had no idea what I was doing. I realize, now, that I really hurt you, and you,with all your faults, didn't deserve that. I'm sorry i gave you the cold shoulder instead of being up front with you. Although you may never forgive me, and I ahrdly expect you to, know that I am sincerely sorry.

I forgive you.

My confession is too embarrassing to write, so I will just say it in my head.
XIAOXI
Dear ******,

I'm sorry for being a dick to you on Friday.I just can't handle think of you and that guy being together.I don't want to tell you that it hurts me when you talk about how you spent time with him.I was so angry that I even told you that I had to work on Friday night but I was really at home trying to find someway to get rid of my anger.I don't know what I'm going to do or say when I see you tomorrow.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb