well, this weed bashing thing (i made a thread about this on friday night) aint over so it seems. it's gone around the whole school and this annoying full of shit kid in my class keeps telling me that heaps of aboriginals want to bash me now. my common sense tells me he's full of it, but my fear tells me otherwise. he's saying that the people that bashed me and my friend say that i stole the weed (which i didn't) and, well, shit's ****ed.
A link to your previous thread would really help me out here.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I care so deeply about your troubles, despite not knowing what you are actually talking about.

Just kidding, I couldn't care less.
shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

]I'm sorry what were we talking about?
I don't believe you.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Don't buy weed in the first place. Now you've either got to man-up and face the problem (I don't mean fight), go into hiding or tell someone with authority. I know it sounds 'gay' but it will save your ass in the long run.
Quote by xaviergray
Drugs are for people with too much time on their hands.

Seriously, you can tell if people have no lives through 3 basic methods:
A. Drugs
B. Video games
C. The Pit

hahaha +however many tokes/posts ive done
Quote by dio_dude
it's gone around the whole school and this annoying full of shit kid in my class keeps telling me that heaps of aboriginals want to bash me now.
Well, I'll just reply to your post with one question: How many abadigitals do you see modeling?
the only way you can deal with these people is shoot them.... i'm NOT joking
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
i thought it was aboriginees anyway? how dare they bash you its your country

(lulz we sent you there 320 years ago)
You're in a lose-lose situation. If you even touch an Aboriginal you will get your ass handed to you for racism.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
You're in a lose-lose situation. If you even touch an Aboriginal you will get your ass handed to you for racism.

surely not in austrailia. thats what i admire about auz the most the fact that you call a spade a spade.
Quote by The Madcap
Well, I'll just reply to your post with one question: How many abadigitals do you see modeling?

zoolander!

Pft, they're aboriginals. Australian history has shown that they'll do nothing except wait around for an apology. Catch them on a Thursday so they're in a good mood/drunk/high.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by Tw8xy
surely not in austrailia. thats what i admire about auz the most the fact that you call a spade a spade.

What the hell are you talking about? Aboriginals are still bitter and angry about the racism they've suffered over past years. The White Australia policy, assimilation, and the Stolen Generations, the terra nullius concept, just to name a few.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Tw8xy
well, in our town a black guy smashed a white guys head in (literally) with a brick for calling him a "black ****". yes, we have racism here aswell. and violence.
If there's already a thread about this that can make sense of what you're talking about... yeah.
This is not a pipe