ok title is very self explanatory

the ideal plan is that i get a random group of people and get on stage once on the MC will introduce us and whatever the hell we're playing then just before i can strum my guitar im gonna get my 'band' to lipsync to rick astley's never gonna give you up

anyone got any better ideas for rick rolling the school?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
hmmmm
awesoem idea
let us know how it goes
good luck making it not fail:P
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by Tw8xy
your teachers will be like

'Gay. Old'

And one of them will "dance" on it thinking it's your actual song.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
And one of them will "dance" on it thinking it's your actual song.

what
I attend a University where there is a student arranging contest for the marching band. Students can submit arrangements of songs that they make for marching band, and the director chooses the top 5 to give to the band, then we play through them all and the band decides the winner. I am submitting Never gonna give you up under a different name and not attach my name to it, only "anonymous". The winning arrangement gets to be played at our huge rivalry game and our bowl game, possibly even during halftime show.

Imagine the students starting to play the song, and suddenly realize what they're playing. I can't wait. I think it's a more efficient rick roll.
Quote by coffeeguy9
I attend a University where there is a student arranging contest for the marching band. Students can submit arrangements of songs that they make for marching band, and the director chooses the top 5 to give to the band, then we play through them all and the band decides the winner. I am submitting Never gonna give you up under a different name and not attach my name to it, only "anonymous". The winning arrangement gets to be played at our huge rivalry game and our bowl game, possibly even during halftime show.

Imagine the students starting to play the song, and suddenly realize what they're playing. I can't wait. I think it's a more efficient rick roll.

As a member of my school's marching band, I can tell you even the band would take pride in that because they can rick roll and entire stadium full of people
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
TS the only way that could possibly be cool is if you got your band up to play, you stepped up to the mic to sing and then Rick Astley himself barged you off stage and began the song. That would be epic though.
It'd be better if you really sang it, no lipsyncing, the chords are easy too
Get a projector and have your band play along with the music video. You would be epic in my books.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.