ok so I got Broken Boy Soldiers today, an album by Jack White's newish band The Raconteurs.

except on my cd it says The Saboteurs?

which band is it?

anyone know? wtf?
Yeaah, Saboteurs is their Austrailien name, as there was already a reasonably popular band there called the Raconteurs.
Let's play a game called "Does This Thread Belong Here?"

And I'm only not reporting you because Broken Boy Soldiers is a ****ing rad CD.
You're*
in australia there's another band named the raconteurs so they're called the saboteurs there. everywhere else they're the raconteurs
Quote by FFTLxx
I think in Australia they're the The Raconteurs because there's an issue with another band with the same name, everywhere else they're known as 'The Saboteurs'.

Wrong way round
Not exactly if i remember well, Just they were first called The Saboteurs, but there was another band in australia with this name so they had to change it to The Raconteurs, that is now the official name. In all the case, in Belgium they are also "The Raconteurs"
Or maybe it's the opposite :P
Quote by Survivalism
Let's play a game called "Does This Thread Belong Here?"

And I'm only not reporting you because Broken Boy Soldiers is a ****ing rad CD.

foshizzle?

as good as Aenima?
Quote by Twx
Not exactly if i remember well, Just they were first called The Saboteurs, but there was another band in australia with this name so they had to change it to The Raconteurs, that is now the official name. In all the case, in Belgium they are also "The Raconteurs"

Well, er no.

But, if you like

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raconteurs
Quote by uTOPIAN_bLASTER
foshizzle?

as good as Aenima?

Well...that's kind of apples and oranges, isn't it? But I do enjoy it immensely.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Well...that's kind of apples and oranges, isn't it? But I do enjoy it immensely.

best song?

to make a better comparison......is the album as good as "Elephant"?
Consolers of the lonely is one of the best c.d.'s in a long ass time. No i dont have any idea how long an ass is.
I've never ever heard of the Australian Raconteurs maybe they shouldnt be gay and just let them use the name
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Is it out of place to talk about the songs? I just wanted to say I love the title track, reminds me of "Paint It Black". PIB also stands for paint it balck and the song is based off the legend of Mr. Pib. But I'm starting to ramble...
Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
I've never ever heard of the Australian Raconteurs maybe they shouldnt be gay and just let them use the name

acctually they were going to but they were holding out for more money. instead the 'teurs just changed thier name.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .