I bought a pack of Martin Lights; first time re-stringing my guitar, and I think i did a decent job. HOWEVER, the bridge pin for my 6th string, has been elevated while i was twisting the knob up to string the guitar. Problem? :/

And also, my 6th/5th/4th string on the headstock, does not line up, the elavation is uneven. example ; my 4th string is higher, 5th string lower, and 6th string even lower.

Sum :
- 6th string bridge pin = elevated
-Head stock, the strings differ in action, but the action on the frets, and body are aligned evenly. (as far as i can tell).

halp please :/
=D
Quote by Alakazam
I bought a pack of Martin Lights; first time re-stringing my guitar, and I think i did a decent job. HOWEVER, the bridge pin for my 6th string, has been elevated while i was twisting the knob up to string the guitar. Problem? :/

And also, my 6th/5th/4th string on the headstock, does not line up, the elavation is uneven. example ; my 4th string is higher, 5th string lower, and 6th string even lower.

Sum :
- 6th string bridge pin = elevated
-Head stock, the strings differ in action, but the action on the frets, and body are aligned evenly. (as far as i can tell).

halp please :/

Last first(it's easiest): No worries there. It's only due to the strings changing gauge that will cause them to change their positions on the tuning posts. As long as you have enough wraps and the strings are nice and secure, you shouldn't have tuning issues.
First part: When you installed the ball end of the string, did you make sure that it wasn't resting on the tip of the bridge pin for the low E string? If it was, as soon as you tried to bring up the tension on that string, it will lift itself and the bridge pin up and out of the hole in the bridge. Bend a little kink into the string, just after the ball, then insert with the bend hooking around inside the hole in the bridge and so that the ball is angling towards the headstock, then place the pin into the hole, lining up the slot(if it has one) with the string. Then, while pressing the pin in place, give the string a few tugs to seat the ball in it's place. Then you can go about restringing up at the tuning machines.
Thanks for helpful comments, and that video, i noticed that he had instructed how to wind up the strings on the tuners differently from where i learned, i watched a different video on youtube, I'll link it below; basically what he says , for the first rotation, the excess string should go under the string, then the rest of the rest wind it up above it.

is there a particular "BEST" way to do it?

@LeftyDave, thanks; I actually kinked the string right before the ball, i was kind of unsure how deep i would insert it but, what i did was; kinked the string like 1 cm away from the ball and inserted it.

Mmmm. are you sugessting that i should restring the Low E?
=D
if you arent getting any hum and everything sounds fine, you shouldnt need to restring it. it wont hurt your guitar
everything sounds fine...loosen your Low E a little bit, push the bridge peg back down to match the others, and tune up again, it should stay in this time. That usually happens to me.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed