Well the other night I had this odd dream that went something like this.......

It all started at my Grandma's house where I was watching Pokemon with my cousin for some reason when suddenly I became a part of the show. This was a very odd Pokemon episode as I ended up at this haunted house.

At this haunted house I was greeted by some guy who decided to teach me how to be a ghost and learn all the practical jokes that ghosts like to pull on Pokemon trainers. I learnt that by holding down "Circle" I can go through walls, I eventually got the hang of this.

My new ghost friend then proceeded to teach me the previously mentioned pranks, one of which involved attatching a bomb to a Pokeball, the Pokeball would then explode in the face of the unexpecting Pokemon trainer, lols were assured.

Then for some reason I was back in my Grandma's house, playing around with my new ghost tricks, including bombing a few Pokeballs, when suddenly, my arch nemisis appeared (I instantly knew he was my arch nemesis for some reason) and he tried to attack me in my Grandma's kitchen.

An epic battle between me and my new found enemy took place with much back and forth violence. He then made a flying leap at me, missed and saw that a Pokeball was on the floor. Although I knew something he didn't, this Pokeball was one of my experimental bomb balls, he grabbed the ball (Yes I do realise what I said) and unintentionally armed the bomb.

He threw it, in my direction, not sure why though. I saw the bomb at my feet, then decided I needed to escape, with a great lunging leap I dove through the doorway and out of the kitchen.

Behind me an almighty BOOOOOM! filled the house and left a large crater where the kitchen once was, my enemy was defeated, and the rest of the house was fine. I also remember sitting with Pikachu in tribal type clothes on a grass field somewhere later on.

So that was my dream, you thanks for reading it/skipping to this part at least. It was quite epic at the time.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by Minkaro
I stopped reading at "holding down circle."

Yeah well I could subconsiously hold down circle in real life.
Quote by Ed Hunter

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by Minkaro
That's not my point. There is no circle on Gameboy, you monster!

THAT GOD DAMN GHOST!
Quote by Ed Hunter

tl;dr

someone please sum this up in several sentences, with 3-5 'mamma' jokes involved.

cookies to whoever can accomplish this
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by isildurs_bane
tl;dr

someone please sum this up in several sentences, with 3-5 'mamma' jokes involved.

cookies to whoever can accomplish this

You don't know what you're missing out on to be honest. I don't think a condensed version would be as good.
Quote by Ed Hunter

hahahahah thats awesome
nice work
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I had a Pokemon related dream once, but I'm not prepared to share it with The Pit, as it didn't have any 'Pokemon' so to speak.
That's nothing man. I had a dream whereby I was having some sort of a slumber party with the Jonas Brothers and each of us had our own bed inside this one big room. Then before we went to bed..the brothers ****ing took off their pants and slept in half nude. I swear I am not a fangirl. I find their music really irritating and I despise them. That dream was terrifying for me because I saw one of the brother's penis. Really traumatizing cause I've never seen a penis in real life before. Really disturbing...
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,

- Larry Underwood
Quote by amisuary
That's nothing man. I had a dream whereby I was having some sort of a slumber party with the Jonas Brothers and each of us had our own bed inside this one big room. Then before we went to bed..the brothers ****ing took off their pants and slept in half nude. I swear I am not a fangirl. I find their music really irritating and I despise them. That dream was terrifying for me because I saw one of the brother's penis. Really traumatizing cause I've never seen a penis in real life before. Really disturbing...

Was it big?

I always seem to have weird dreams. Like this one in which I was a candidate as the US President, and so was my friend actually. And also this one which involved me skating on a whale's tail at one stage. Oh and this one where I was at work and some guy from Australian Idol came in and talked to me a bit.
Quote by Ed Hunter

Quote by TheRavenEffekt
Was it big?

I always seem to have weird dreams. Like this one in which I was a candidate as the US President, and so was my friend actually. And also this one which involved me skating on a whale's tail at one stage. Oh and this one where I was at work and some guy from Australian Idol came in and talked to me a bit.

Define big penises.
He's a righteous man,

- Larry Underwood
Quote by amisuary
I swear I am not a fangirl.

well the only conclusion i can draw from this is that you have unresolved incest issues...it is imperative that you act upon these issues and post pix.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Sick! my dream fairy has boring dreamzorz :'(.damn her
a little lost.....