Hi.

I do not generally play guitar, more of a bass person. I do however own a Epiphone SG G310 which I have been trying to sell for awhile. I just got an offer for a trade for an Ibanez RG170Dx & was wondering if this was a good deal. after googling I've discovered they sell new for about 300 euro, which transferred into NZD is definitely worth more. If I do the trade I will still sell the Ibanez, so I was wondering if I would end up profiting from this or not?

Thanks

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
That depends on how much you bought the Epiphone, how much it's worth now, and how much the Ibanez is worth now (if it's been used for a long time, it might be worth less than your used Epiphone)...

Cheers
ZeG
don't do it, srsly
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
trade it if you plan on reselling it for more. The GRG170DX is a horrible guitar, mostly because of the shitty trem
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
That depends on how much you bought the Epiphone, how much it's worth now, and how much the Ibanez is worth now (if it's been used for a long time, it might be worth less than your used Epiphone)...

Cheers
ZeG

I Payed 450NZD for the epi, its a year old & the only damage is a hairline paint crack.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Personally I think both suck tbh.

Look at used stuff. Buy a used guitar that maxes your limit. If it's used and managed to hold it's value, it could very well be good.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193

Look at used stuff. Buy a used guitar that maxes your limit. If it's used and managed to hold it's value, it could very well be good.

I'd take the SG over that RG any day.
Quote by necrosis1193

Im not looking for a guitar. & I have no budget. I'm trying to sell my POS guitar so I can get some money to buy a new bass.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm