I was wondering how well the coated guitar strings, such as Black Diamond and DR, hold up with a Floyd Rose locking tremolo. Thanks.
ummmmmmmmm....fine.....there is no difference....
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Shouldn't really be affected by the tremolo.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Thanks guys. I was thinking about slippage seeing how they're coated. I was wondering if they would slip out of the locking saddle block easier or not.
Nah, they don't slip.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
No slippage at all, but it really affects your tone, and some please aren't really accustomed to playing with a layer of something else on their strings.

If you're considering switching, go try a guitar which has some coating and make a decision on how you'd feel about playing coated strings in the long run, not just because it feels nice there and then. Sliding on your strings have a slightly different feel when you have coated strings.

I know I like to feel some metal when I play my guitar.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
No slippage at all, but it really affects your tone, and some please aren't really accustomed to playing with a layer of something else on their strings.

If you're considering switching, go try a guitar which has some coating and make a decision on how you'd feel about playing coated strings in the long run, not just because it feels nice there and then. Sliding on your strings have a slightly different feel when you have coated strings.

I know I like to feel some metal when I play my guitar.

Good call. I actually did this already which sparked my interest in these. I played a guitar with a set of Black Diamonds on it and really liked the smoother feel.