Under certain circumstances.
17 25%
Never.
27 40%
If its over, she's fair game.
23 34%
Voters: 67.
Page 1 of 2
Is it ever acceptable to sleep with a friend's ex? Plain and simple.

I personally think that if the relationship was ever at any point serious, then the answer is definitely a no.

Had a friend pull this on me. I had been with the girl for 3 years (he was a really close friend) and during our off time he slept with her. (It was an on and off relationship, but I was with her for a considerable amount of time, not to mention the two lied about it).

I think its wrong. Maybe I'm biased because I was the victim so to speak, but I'd never consider doing that to one of my own friends.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
You never sleep with your friend's ex.

DirtyEdit:
ಠ_ಠ
Srsly, you just don't.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Nov 3, 2008,
I have a 12 month (as in only after 12 months of them breaking up) rule for sleeping with a mate's ex... after that it's fair game.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Quote by DirtyMakik
You never sleep with your friend's ex.

+1
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
No.

Unless you don't want to be friends anymore.

There's more than like, three girls in the world, expand your social network a little.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
For as long as you're still friends the answer is an absolute unconditional no. If you're not friends anymore then get that electric panty boogaloo on the go.

Note-It doesn't count if the reason you're not friends anymore is because you slept with his ex already...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
i fooled around with the girl my best friend was in love with....don't do it.
Sig space available, give me some praise
ಠ_ಠ

No.

unless she's hawt

Really though... i wouldn't do it unless i was serious about the girl and they didn't have a "serious" relationship. I wouldn't want my friend to do that to me either, but i'd try to understand if the situation in their case was as i mentioned.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I'd usually say never, but I guess it really depends on certain variables.

So sometimes.

But usually not.

I wouldn't.

Just don't do it.

I'm sorry mate.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it isn't. I've never fallen out with a friend because they got into someone I've been with. I wouldn't want to deny friends or exes fun.
NEVER. It's part of the bro code.
.....NEVER...
............NEVER
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
I made that mistake. Don't do it, it almost ****ed up our friendship for good, and this was my best friend. Biggest mistake I'd ever made.
Its fine.

If they are not together, you can do whatever. If they have a problem with it, they are being selfish. A friend should be happy for you. I mean I would rather someone I know and trust to go out with my ex than some guy I dont know...

But then again, I am what you would call "loose moralled."
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by grunger
ask your friend, if he still wants her he'll be furious, if not go pussy crushin.

Wrong POV.

ಠ_ಠ

Congrats on your Fail. Read next time.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Sorry for double, bro's before hoes?? i think it causes a whole lot of unnessesary shit between friends when this happens, after you mess with an ex alot of crap starts and it escalates into a big deal theres plenty of other ladies around afterall remember, no matter how bad the problem. a good fap will fix it
a little lost.....
Quote by DirtyMakik
Wrong POV.

ಠ_ಠ

Congrats on your Fail. Read next time. i am gay.

are you dumb man, the answer is simple, dont **** with your friends buisness unless you know okay too, if he'd ask his friend it would be a nice easy approach.
I did sleep with friends exs for a while.

It's alright, as long as your honest with them.

"LIsten dude. I know you still love Marilyn, but I railed her yesterday night"
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
this actually happened not long ago with 2 of my flatmates.

One of them was dating a girl for about 6months but they decided that it wasnt working between them. 3 months later shes now dating our over flatmate and there hasnt been a single problem. As long as the friend doesnt still love them, then its fair game. (although there should be atleast 2 month breathing period to make sure its not a rebound)

edit- a one night stand is a no go though
Yeah needless to say it f'cked up a really close friendship 5 years in the making.
She wasn't worth it. At all.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by grunger
are you dumb man, the answer is simple, dont **** with your friends buisness unless you know okay too, if he'd ask his friend it would be a nice easy approach.

Quote by x_thurston_x
Is it ever acceptable to sleep with a friend's ex? Plain and simple.

I personally think that if the relationship was ever at any point serious, then the answer is definitely a no.

Had a friend pull this on me. I had been with the girl for 3 years (he was a really close friend) and during our off time he slept with her. (It was an on and off relationship, but I was with her for a considerable amount of time, not to mention the two lied about it).

I think its wrong. Maybe I'm biased because I was the victim so to speak, but I'd never consider doing that to one of my own friends.

TS is the "friend"! Stop talking as if he wanted to engage a relationship with his friend's ex. And he answered.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
TS is the "friend"! Stop talking as if he wanted to engage a relationship with his friend's ex. And he answered.

Then the answer is simple meathead.
If the relationship is done, I don't understand why not. It's not like you are still attached to this girl, and if you are, then it's obviously not over. It's completley fair. You don't decide who your friend dates likewise they don't decide who you do. And none of you chooses who the dirl sleeps with. What's the difference between a random sleeping with her or your friend, either way she's getting screwed, and if your friend is onto her AFTER you guys broke up, then hell let him go for it, after all you're not with her anymore.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by grunger
Then the answer is simple meathead.

And I answered too! 1st answer up there, "meathead."
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Most the time they wont really care but I wouldn't if they obviously still had feelings for the person.
Go for it. A real friend would tell his friend exactly what drives his ex crazy, making it easy for him.

One of my best friends and I dated 3 of the same chicks, it was never a big deal.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
if you really want to fvck up a friendship, try sleeping with your friends little sister.

I was drunk, it was wrong, I regret it, I know I was bad etc. etc. etc. Worst part is I can't sleep with her friends now 'cos they've been warned about me. Oh well, at least I called my mate the next morning and told him and apologised. I had to buy him a few beers and promise that we never talked about it again.

edit: he was a good friend, I was not
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Page 1 of 2