The first sweep was pretty good... I'd just say keep practicing until you get that fluency and clarity and you'll be set.
I cant get what people see in that sweep picking stuff. Its overrated. The only thing it does is make nintendo-ish sounds. Sometimes i wanna shout to all these young shredders 'Play the god damn guitar already and stop wanking the fretboard!'.
But then again, they are free to do what they like...
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
ya, if your new to sweeping then start off slow and accurate, make sure you pick the strings with the same speed as you roll your fingers across the stings, so start slow and graduate your speed day by day and it will pay off, accuracy is key
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by LP_CL
I cant get what people see in that sweep picking stuff. Its overrated. The only thing it does is make nintendo-ish sounds. Sometimes i wanna shout to all these young shredders 'Play the god damn guitar already and stop wanking the fretboard!'.

You can still get very melodic sounds from sweeping, but I can see what you mean when people play lots of legato and go up and down the same sweep pattern lots of times. 6 string sweeps use too many notes to me to remain musical, or maybe I just can't play them fast enough.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by LP_CL

Thanks for contributing, you snob!

Anyways, the first one was very clean, but the last one was not good...

I'd recommend working on your flexibility with changing shapes and positions quickly.
Quote by Deep*Kick
You can still get very melodic sounds from sweeping, but I can see what you mean when people play lots of legato and go up and down the same sweep pattern lots of times. 6 string sweeps use too many notes to me to remain musical, or maybe I just can't play them fast enough.

If something isn't musical then you're not hitting the right notes. Simple as that. Doesn't mean you're hitting the wrong notes; however, you're not hitting ones that count.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Few technique points: I'd discourage such large movement of your picking arm. Try keeping your elbow stationary, and minimising your forearm movement - a great deal of the action should come from your wrist.
Also, try curling your first finger on your picking hand, and holding your plectrum between the pad of your thumb and the side of the tip of your curled finger. Though it will feel very strange at first with practise, you should find you have much greater control over your picking this way.

When you're practising, use a clean tone first (but do practise with a dirty tone too - a very important aspect of sweeping is your right hand muting - something which can be ignored if you only practise clean), and bring the tempo way back, and I mean really really slow - maybe quavers (8th notes) at 80bpm or so. Learn some three string sweeps and practise those hard before increasing the number of strings. Make sure every note is clear and even in duration. Increase the bpm in increments of 2 or 3 bpm, and take your time doing so - sweeping is a very advanced technique, and it will take a lot of time and practise to get it nailed. If you can push the bpm you can play cleanly at by, say, 4 bpm a week over a period of several months, you'll see your speed going up by 20 or 30 bpm, which is a large amount by anyone's standards.
There are so many people on youtube that can sweep fast, but very sloppily, that it's easy to forget how fluid and even it should be. Watch this guy, he's one of the very best out there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1zUeiNQiPM