I've always smoked weed regularly, but only in the last few weeks have I started doing it close to every day, and my dreams have been getting progressively more violent.

The last two nights in a row I've dreamt I've beaten the shit out of someone I don't like (Saturday night), or just some random I didn't agree with (last night). I've had several other slightly violent dreams like this, including detonating rockets blowing peoples' arms off.

Are these naughty drugs pushing out a more aggressive side of me, or am I just being naughty in my dreams?
You know, the word "progressively" kind of jumps out at you. I would say its the drugs man.
chill out on the weed mate and you should be fine.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
you are just weird.

nah man just kidding, i guess it could be the drugs, you should try going a couple of days with out smoking and see if anything changes
D;
Lay off the drugs buddy, I'm sure you'll be fine then.
I mean did this happen before you smoked weed??

Sounds like if it goes on though they'll reach a crescendo of some kind.
Let us know how it goes.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
You'd figure your dreams would be more mellow with the more weed you smoke.

Got some built-up anger or anything?
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
at least your doing it in your dreams and not in real life

(plus: if your smoking weed alot ill bet you dont have the time or money to buy ammunition and blow people up)
If you start seeing vast cyclopean cities, stop the weed. Right away.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Probably, a friend of mine started being pretty aggressive towards me and started stealing shit after he started smoking weed alot more =\
Weed.

****s you up. Don't give a shit what some little boy has to say buying a small bag of it every month with mummy and daddies money.
Smoking weed can make you dream more stupid shit, but I think it only plays on what's already there in your head. If it worries you, stop smoking and see what happens. If you have a history of schizophrenia or anything similar in your family, I'd suggest that you stop smoking weed anyway.
...Bleep Bloop...
my dreams always involve stealing vehicles. Like last night i had a dream about me and a whole bunch of people who were out stealing semi's and i was on shrooms stealing stuff then wen i got back to the hideout and everyone got mad cause i took too long but i told them i just ate a messload of mushrooms and they got mad. Then some random dude was telling me about ecstasy lol. Weird dream
suddenly everyone is an expert on drugs. Unless he's smoking alot before sleep, pot has nothing to do with this. Marijuana has NO long term negative effects on the brain and causes NO brain damage. Forget your media propaganda bullshit

Lets take some logic here.

He's smoking more, meaning he's got more anxiety.

Anxiety causes bad dreams.

Find the anxiety, stop the dreams.

The pot is actually probably helping his anxiety, untill you can find whats making you nervous, keep smoking
Quote by demonofthenight
suddenly everyone is an expert on drugs. Unless he's smoking alot before sleep, pot has nothing to do with this. Marijuana has NO long term negative effects on the brain and causes NO brain damage. Forget your media propaganda bullshit

Lets take some logic here.

He's smoking more, meaning he's got more anxiety.

Anxiety causes bad dreams.

Find the anxiety, stop the dreams.

The pot is actually probably helping his anxiety, untill you can find whats making you nervous, keep smoking

Cue the ironic weed propaganda.
You're an idiot.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Last edited by BlackLuster at Nov 3, 2008,
Quote by demonofthenight
Marijuana has NO long term negative effects on the brain and causes NO brain damage. Forget your media propaganda bullshit

Absoluté bollocks. I won't argue though, this is such a tired yarn.
Quote by BlackLuster
Cue the ironic weed propaganda.

Quote by Jackolas
Show me some scientific reports. Most of them are either just plain stupid or fabricated (anti-pot propagana has been pulled off the air because of this).

The real scienfic reports actually report no noticable signs of damage.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jRpjXsgqJZw&feature=related
http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/marijuana/mj_myths.html

Enjoy, the latter link has references.

Now back to the subject. Untill you can find out whats stressing you, t/s, keep smoking.
^Weed DOES mess your mind up a fair bit. People think it's just like floating around being all mellow and Bob Marley but it's crazy stuff.
Quote by Jackolas

Agreed. This story has been spun in front of my eyes too many times for me to care.

Y siempre
Y para siempre