Media is such a non-course it's rediculous...

Go on the times good uni guide.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Im not sure about media production courses, but im sure you can get a lot of help from guides, and internet web pages, check out newspapers, they usually have reviews about universities and courses
Shut up mug i'm well aware that its a mickey mouse degree but someone needs to do it so u can get ur fix of family guy every day, on the topic though. i do film and tv at aberystwyth uni and its great all the stuff u want from studio to radio production and shit loads of xtra curricular stuff too like bay radio and courier magazine. don't let the fact that its in wales put you off though.
Bournemouth has a very good reputation but they won't let just anyone in, so you'd better be sure you know your stuff.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I'm in my second year at UCLan (Preston), doing Media Production and Technology.
It's pretty good if media is what you're in to.

This link will tell you loads; there's timetables on there that will show you what modules are available and more.

UClan Media
One of my Friends does Media at the University of Hertfordhsire, seems pretty rad
But more importantly Relentless is only One Pound at the Uni Shop, good times.
I'm currently doing Film at Falmouth College of Arts and it's great. We have a full TV studio (part of Keeping Mum was filmed there) and great teachers, one of my practical tutors worked as a cameraman on Drunken Master and has worked with John Woo.

I'm currently doing my dissertation (10,000 words) which sucks, I'm not a very good writer
www.google.co.uk

That might be a good website to check out if you've never heard of it...

Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
If you're going to do a media degree, you shouldn't be at uni.

UEL is good for media. That should tell you all you need to know.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I love these complete ignoramuses who don't have a clue what they're talking about.
I'm looking at Media Production also, but more publishing than anything else.
Bournemouth, Bedfordshire, Northampton and Kent are meant to be pretty good for it, but I'm applying next year. Good luck finding the course for you
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia