are there any techniques to having longer sex?? i mean when i have sex with my gf, it last for about 5-7min? i would like to have a much longer sex time with my gf but i don't know how.. i tried the whole think about something sad or your parents but that stuff doesn't help me much... any suggests will be great
Equipments:
Fender American Telecaster N7
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
Go out with an uglier girl.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Try and focus your attention on other areas while doing it, with your tongue/hands etc. That should take your mind off it while still being fun, and as Jehuty says, when you feel you are about to come just ease up until the sensation subsides.
Basically what you wanted to say was.....

"I'm having regular sex"

By posing that stupid question on a guitar forum. You silly boy.
Condoms
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
When you think you're going to jizz, start thinking about a short black guy in a leotard with cat ears and a whip

>_>

<_<
ohai little sig.
forbidden thread.

go to the sticky at the top of this forum to see where you should have posted this.

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by heavenbesideyou
fap an hour before sex

This + fap off as much as you can...and when you do, try and hold yourself "on edge" for as long as possible.

Or get an ugly/fat girlfriend
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by heavenbesideyou
fap an hour before sex

true, don't go in with a loaded gun, that is bad news. During foreplay, don't let yourself get too pumped up either, its all about control...send your mind elsewhere and let your instincts take over. Or try putting music on, sometimes I just let my mind drift into the song, that helps.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
just don't stop after you've cummed?

can't be easier dude
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ