Ok so today i am sitting in my third bell. It is a class where there are only two other seniors besides me and the rest of the people are juniors and sophmores. (its an elective class so grade doesn't really matter) so i am at a table with a bunch of high noes junior girls. (you know the type they are blond perfect nail type girls) i dont know why i have to sit with them since i am physical and mentaly the complete opposite of them. The point i am comiming to is that today there was one girl who we will call "Jill" and jill started complaining that she was mad at her dad because over the weekend her father boughter her a 2007 BMW instead of a 2008. Then the girl (who we will call "Jen") next to her said that her parents are starting to make her pay for gas. Jill proceds to say that really sucks. Then she says what kind of asshole parents do you have. At this Jen says they are freakin mean they are making me pay one dollar out of every ten i spend on gas (she uses their credit card they gave her to use for gas). I really cant stand people like this they just make me want to bash my head in. i mean i drive a 95 olds. Intrigue. its basically a junk yard special with parts pulled from all differnet cars to keep it going and i pay for absoultyl everything for it. and when i hear people complaing its so hard when they dont even pay for even their gas its just so grr.

okay so that was basicaly me just kindof "letting it out" little bit. i really hate/ can't stand people like that. i know that the world is full of people like this thats why i just bite my tounge instead of going off on them, then i come online and vent.

I was wondering if anybody in the pit ever had an experiance like this or where they went of on somebody for something similar and i fthey cared to share it. I was just wanting to know what you guys thought.
SKY BLUE TEAM OWNS ALL (If we still exsited)
Ergh, I wish people like that would watch some news and stop acting like spoilt little bitches.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
please do us all a favor and rape her
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I have perfect nails and im not spoiled.... just messin'....but yeah you get those type of girls who think they shit strawberry shortcake and icecream and they should get everything they want.....i wish those types of girls could've had played in the 2 girls one cup movie.....it would look much more delicious.....anyway im getting off topic
2007!? Her parents really are mean.

Yeah, she needs a slap. Rotten spoilt bitch.

Primusedit: They both need a slap.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
yeah, give it twenty years. when you put yourself through university, have a good, respectful job and a nice family, then see where those girls are.

three things could happen

A) They both go to college, but just party all the time. end up getting pregnant after getting roofied/raped, and drop out of school, and live a crap life. This makes you happy.

B) They go to college, but somehow get through without total failure. they get a job for some modeling company or clothing designer, and make millions. then, you shoot yourself.

C) you marry one of them.......inheritance money!!!!!!!
Quote by Skierinanutshel
yeah, give it twenty years. when you put yourself through university, have a good, respectful job and a nice family, then see where those girls are.

three things could happen

A) They both go to college, but just party all the time. end up getting pregnant after getting roofied/raped, and drop out of school, and live a crap life. This makes you happy.

B) They go to college, but somehow get through without total failure. they get a job for some modeling company or clothing designer, and make millions. then, you shoot yourself.

C) you marry one of them.......inheritance money!!!!!!!

ha ha that really made me laugh out loud. Every body in my class looked at me like i am crazy even those two girls. lol
Crikey, I don't know how people can think things like that, let alone say them.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by upchuck51
Ok so today i am sitting in my third bell. It is a class where there are only two other seniors besides me and the rest of the people are juniors and sophmores. .

I are stupid UG'er. what does "sophmores" mean?
Quote by slayaplaya
I are stupid UG'er. what does "sophmores" mean?

sophmores mean 10th grade meaning its there second year of highschool
Tell those girls the pen0r of Neo is growing erect and will be coming for them.

Seriously, use those exact words.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I know there was this one time when ever I heard someone complaining about getting a 26 on the ACT test. She was a blond white preppy chick, kind of got me pissed because I got a 17
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
slap 'em upside the head with 8" of limp d1ck
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨