I am broke, jobless, girlfriendless, have very few friends, and really unhealthy, but today I woke up, and I had an overwhelming feeling of contentment and readiness to face the day ahead of me. I have a butterfly like feeling in my stomach, (that also has bleeding holes in it), and I can't stop smiling and everything is making me happy. I've listen to Porcupine Tree's "Stupid Dream" album 6 times since I woke up, and I though I feel physically terrible, I feel emotionally better than I ever have. Is there any explanation for this sudden shift? I sure hope it doesn't change.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
You most probably had a wet dream. Go you!
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Thats what the pit will do to you. Make you happy and shit.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by sgboy666
You most probably had a wet dream. Go you!

Ahhh. I rubbed one off this morning, and it was better than sex! I feel so good!

Quote by Orbit91
You're in the beginning stages of Manic Depression, have fun.

I'm already diagnosed bi-polar and take a handful of medicine, but even in crazy manic states I've never felt this great!
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
At least your happy, don't stop being happy.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by NoochiePoochie
Thats what the pit will do to you. Make you happy and shit.

Shiiiiiiiiieeeeeet. Wow. Well I was a little content this morning but now that I just got home from school, I feel like shit.
Quote by Orbit91
You're in the beginning stages of Manic Depression, have fun.

Is this a responsible answer or you made it up?
Quote by This End Up
Ahhh. I rubbed one off this morning, and it was better than sex! I feel so good!

I'm already diagnosed bi-polar and take a handful of medicine, but even in crazy manic states I've never felt this great!

I knew you had it, I'm awesome.
Quote by Orbit91
I knew you had it, I'm awesome.

Yes you are. I'm sure next week it will cycle back and I'll want to die, but right now, man, right now, I'm living in the moment. Ahhhh! I want to feel some boobs right now. I love boobs. There is a hot student/cashier worker in the building I take my next class in, I'm going to ask her out.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by This End Up
Ahhh. I rubbed one off this morning, and it was better than sex!

Liar!

I've actually been in a pretty bad mood lately, but it's getting a little better. I'm tired of school and work.
it's that feeling of nothing can get worse that means that you can't be miserable. You want and expect to be miserable but you can't. It's like when I hear of someones death and I smile uncontrollably despite feeling sad inside.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by This End Up
I've listen to Porcupine Tree's "Stupid Dream" album 6 times since I woke up,

How do you listen to an album 6 times since you woke up at 8:30 in the morning???
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Quote by dubes216
How do you listen to an album 6 times since you woke up at 8:30 in the morning???

The album is less than an hour long, and I woke up at 6, it is now 10:42, that is almost 5 hours. iPod + repeat = joy.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
argh, i have to deal with my familly everyday : /
its shit, my older sister(25) brakes my guitars or guitar strings everytime she goes mad at me
i can't wait to get out and go university
I don't think that's weird, because when I'm incredibly down, I also listen to Porcupine Tree.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
I don't think that's weird, because when I'm incredibly down, I also listen to Porcupine Tree.

Steven Wilson is musical boners. I would have sexual intercourse with that man.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Maybe you should do something about all of your problems instead of being on UG.
hue
Quote by heavymetal31
what the hell is wrong with you people, how do you feel always feel down, go to hang out with some friends

I have very few of those. I live on campus, and I am relatively hesitant to get close to people, as I have a habit of pulling everyone near me, and then pushing them away. So I am usually sad. But not today man, not today.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by This End Up
Steven Wilson is musical boners. I would have sexual intercourse with that man.

so ur a chick? and ur feeling extra spicy today... id play with myself... or ur a gay dude... again just start playing with yourself
Quote by jumpinjiminy
so ur a chick? and ur feeling extra spicy today... id play with myself... or ur a gay dude... again just start playing with yourself

Not a chick, not a gay dude. Just love Steven Wilson.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by This End Up
I am broke, jobless, girlfriendless, have very few friends, and really unhealthy, but today I woke up, and I had an overwhelming feeling of contentment and readiness to face the day ahead of me. I have a butterfly like feeling in my stomach, (that also has bleeding holes in it), and I can't stop smiling and everything is making me happy. I've listen to Porcupine Tree's "Stupid Dream" album 6 times since I woke up, and I though I feel physically terrible, I feel emotionally better than I ever have. Is there any explanation for this sudden shift? I sure hope it doesn't change.

True inner beauty comes from the primitive human mind. You woke up as a caveman, a free man, where society and culture doesn't repress your freedom.

Now go young ape, go thrust to the nearest shores of pure water and bathe your soul into blissful ocean tears.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by XxLloydxX
True inner beauty comes from the primitive human mind. You woke up as a caveman, a free man, where society and culture doesn't repress your freedom.

Now go young ape, go thrust to the nearest shores of pure water and bathe your soul into blissful ocean tears.

That...was...beautiful.
Quote by XxLloydxX

yumm...
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by XxLloydxX

haha that's awesome, you're like a hippie
Quote by This End Up

As a fellow sufferer of the manic's, that feeling is called having nothing else to lose.

It is truly wonderful, however, unfortuantely, as you now feel good, things will get better and then you will have something to lose and then you will stop feeling like that. Sorry.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by XxLloydxX

This was one of the best comments i saw in my life. It has depth.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1