http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Eric+666/

its on there, leave me a link or something to crit with your response, this is a MUCH better version of the original which was hastily recorded one night.

The gear going through it if you're wondering is my Epi LP Junior through my Behringer 15W amp and Guitar Rig...recorded through a webcam mic on a morning with no one home

Enjoy it guys, its really the best clean work I've done so far and I'm really proud of it.
I think it's pretty cool. The reverb makes it sound quite trippy and i liked some of the choice of chords you picked from.

Obv win.
Quote by Lemmon
I think it's pretty cool. The reverb makes it sound quite trippy and i liked some of the choice of chords you picked from.

Obv win.

Thanks a lot for the crit man, its actually chorus and a hint of delay, for that 1980's Def Leppard kinda tone just a lot wetter than the usual chorus and delay trick.
hey dude, nice tone you've got going there. voicings sound very opeth. great track to just sit sound and reflect about stuff. the only crit i have is that i would have liked to have heard a melody over the top of those lush chords, would have made it extra special. nice track man, i enjoyed it....

would you crit mine kind sir

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=992129
First off thanks for the crit. Appreciated.

On to yours.

I like the use of the chorus effect. It's my favorite effect so I guess there may be some bias, but it sounds really lush and adds to the atmosphere. This is pretty dark and yet at the same time, oddly calming. I really can't think of much you could improve here. Overall nice job.
Whoa nice tone man! Very calm and relaxing..thought of adding lyrics to it? Like ballad-y type lyrics. Anyway good job dude.

C4C? Link and Link 2

PS: I have bad recording stuff.
Gear
Fender Hotrod Deville 2x12
Fender MIM Strat | Epi Dot 335
Fulltone '69 mkii | Boss OD-1
'95 RAT2 | '78 IC Big Muff | DL4
Quote by ZeroChan
Whoa nice tone man! Very calm and relaxing..thought of adding lyrics to it? Like ballad-y type lyrics. Anyway good job dude.

C4C? Link and Link 2

PS: I have bad recording stuff.

I was really thinking of doing something with lyrics, but it would have to be absolutely phenomenal, and I'm a VERY discriminating critic when it comes to my own stuff, I'll check yours out in a second, just watch for my edit.

EDIT: Crit handed out, as for ZeroChan, dude very nice, the song titles give it a very nice Opeth feel, and that's just the beginning. Your voice is actually very nicely toned from what I heard, and your equipment is not all that bad, better than mine anyway haha, at least you have a webcam haha, all I have is the mic that came with my original computer seriously though, I like the lyrics a lot from what I could hear and you actually could sing in key and not go off the melody, it sounds good man, just keep at it.
Last edited by Eric 666 at Nov 4, 2008,