For those of you that don't know what Love Hearts are, visit here .

Or if you can't be arsed, they are basically sweets with 'love-related messages' on them.

Here's my point:

When I used to have Love Hearts a few years ago, all the messages were quite... well. Hardcore? Messages were like 'get in my bed' and 'you're hot!'. Nowadays, it seems as if the messages have become 'softer' or 'less hardcore'. I opened a packet today, and there was about 6 in there (the small packets in the picture). The messages included 'tickle monster', 'email me' and 'cool'.

I think that Swizzels Matlow, the company producing Love Hearts have been harrased by the general public to stop including phrases such as the first I mentioned.

I think this is a disgrace to the sweet that was once loved by everyone for it's brilliant phrases, such as 'jump in my car', and the delicious tastes and flavours.

N.B. The phrases 'jump in my car' and 'get in my bed' never were and are not to be associated with Swizzels Matlow or any of their products.
I want one that says 'rape me. In the face. Hard. With that spatula.'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I don't remember Love Hearts having any phrases like that. I always thought they were shit.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
I love Love Hearts, I might go buy some.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
English form of Sweethearts?

They taste like chalk and have crappy sayings like "hug me" and "call me"
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'
RULE BRITANNIA
I ****ing love love hearts.

They're so ****ing delicious, I want some now.

I can't remember the hardcore ones though.

'Behind You' would be an awesome one.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

SuperLol'd
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Aww.

I'm sorry, man.

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Quote by NoBC14
English form of Sweethearts?

They taste like chalk and have crappy sayings like "hug me" and "call me"

Basically. Except British Love Hearts taste goood.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Quote by 100%guitarmad

For those of you that don't know what Love Hearts are, visit here .

Or if you can't be arsed, they are basically sweets with 'love-related messages' on them.

Here's my point:

When I used to have Love Hearts a few years ago, all the messages were quite... well. Hardcore? Messages were like 'get in my bed' and 'you're hot!'. Nowadays, it seems as if the messages have become 'softer' or 'less hardcore'. I opened a packet today, and there was about 6 in there (the small packets in the picture). The messages included 'tickle monster', 'email me' and 'cool'.

I think that Swizzels Matlow, the company producing Love Hearts have been harrased by the general public to stop including phrases such as the first I mentioned.

I think this is a disgrace to the sweet that was once loved by everyone for it's brilliant phrases, such as 'jump in my car', and the delicious tastes and flavours.

N.B. The phrases 'jump in my car' and 'get in my bed' never were and are not to be associated with Swizzels Matlow or any of their products.

Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

sigged
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

SuperLol'd
Quote by slashrock94
sigged

But you haven't sigged him

Quote by ross1234

Yup.

Quote by gigi666
Hey

wtf??

Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Nov 3, 2008,
Quote by 100%guitarmad
But you haven't sigged him

Have now mother****er.

BTW, i meant that in a totally not mean way and apologize for any offence that it may have caused.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

SuperLol'd
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

I'm sigging that as well
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
I've always remembered them having harmless, inoffensive messages. Are you sure you didn't get them confused with some E tablets?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Hardcore Love Hearts would be way better. Currently the taste is the only good thing about them.