I love the bendability of Ernie Ball Super Slinky's, so I have always used them. On my Les Paul they're wonderful, but on my strat copy the E, A, and D strings always buzzed like nuts unless I had the action incredibly high. But this weekend, on a lark I bought a set of regular slinky's to put on it. No buzzing at all. I couldn't believe it. But I started messing around a bit, and bends are much harder with the regulars. So I did some digging on the internet and Ernie Ball makes a set of strings perfect for me. Their Hybrid Slinky's are the E, A, and D strings from a set of regular slinky's and the G, B, and e strings from a set of super slinky's. Too bad they don't sell them at the local music store. I'm gonna order a set or two off the interwebz tonight.
/wall-o-text

Cliffnotes:
-Hybrid Slinky's FTW
Quote by Øttər
Ninja, I dunno who you are but I like you.... so far....
Quote by Shaggy Shadric
My Teddy bear is God. DO NOT QUESTION MY TEDDY!
Quote by MatrixClaw
It's a good thing I like boobs or I'd be more pissed that you just bumped a 2 week old thread for that

Not part of the Bass Militia
I just put a set of pure nickel super slinkies on my strat and the tone changed quite a bit. It's got that SRV kind of heavy bassy tone, although they're still only 9's.
Quote by Equivalence
you have a Link playing guitar as avatar....wtf?
Link playing guitar is the highest form of win possible in the universe.
Quote by Øttər
Ninja, I dunno who you are but I like you.... so far....
Quote by Shaggy Shadric
My Teddy bear is God. DO NOT QUESTION MY TEDDY!
Quote by MatrixClaw
It's a good thing I like boobs or I'd be more pissed that you just bumped a 2 week old thread for that

Not part of the Bass Militia
Quote by DuctTapeNinja
Link playing guitar is the highest form of win possible in the universe.

far from it