Poll: Most Unfunny Comedian?
Poll Options
View poll results: Most Unfunny Comedian?
Dane Cook
141 25%
Carlos Mencia
187 33%
Larry the Cable Guy
82 14%
Sarah Silverman
162 28%
Voters: 572.
Page 1 of 7
From the list of ridiculously unfunny comedians, which one do you want to choke out the most so they can never speak again?

Dane Cook- Closely resembles an overactive dog that never shuts the **** up. Screams all of his jokes. Self absorbant.

Carlos Mencia- Is half German. Real name is Ned. Grew up in suburbia. Talks about the hard life of Mexicans. Steals jokes.

Larry the Cable Guy- Has an inability to make words. Uses the same punchline for every joke. Highest paid comedian at the moment. Probably smells awful.

Sarah Silverman- Less funny than AIDS. Her jokes makes sense to no one. Acts like a four year old.
Quote by ctb
Lee Evans.

+1
EDIT: i voted dane cook
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Nov 3, 2008,
Saturday Night Live
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Mencia tops the list for sure, closely followed by Dane Cook.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
I hate Sarah Silverman with a passion.

Also, shows like Last Comic Standing, I have never laughed at one of their jokes.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
all the american ones except carlin guy and the achmed the dead terrorist guy.
wow TS i like your reasons for why those four suck. they're dead on. although i do laugh at Larry the Cable Guy but that might be because i've got some hick in me.

i was going to say dane cook, but i think that sarah silverman is probably the worst comedian ever, then cook, and then mencia.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
I hate Carlos Mencia because he just keeps going on and on about stereotypes.
We get it, black people love fried chicken and white people is crazy. Do something else.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
jimmy carr
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Sarah Silverman is HEAVILY overrated, i mean the ****ing matt damon thing was funny like once, but after that...

For some reason i dont find women comedians that comedic, i mean i know girls that are funny, just the 'professional' ones just dont have it at all imo.

Ross Noble FTW!
Ben Elton and Russell Brand.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
Ben Elton and Russell Brand.

Russel i agree, isnt that funny. His use of words and language form just a mindless chatter that ends in a one liner.
Quote by Pyrest
Being a walking joke doesn't qualify him to be a comedian. You have to actually be funny.

Very valid point.
yeah im disgusted with american comedy, and im from america. george carlin was great. i like lewis black and a few others, but the fact that the "blue collar" comedians still sell out stadiums makes me sick. larry the cable guy doesnt even talk like that. he actually has a decent amount of intelligence, thats why hes pulling this crap to make money.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Sarah Silverman really isn't funny - whenever she's on the tv and she makes a 'joke' I seriously think 'wtf?'

-.-

also Kristen Schaal from flight of the conchords, while I love flight of the conchords she ISN'T FUNNY ON HER OWN. She makes m cringe for her, she's just annoying.
Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

Quote by ctb
Lee Evans.

First person I thought of when I saw the thread.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

I love Lee Evans more than the world, but I'm going to leave you peoples to your opinions...

My opinion is, Silverman and Mencia suck so equally, they're like 2 black holes, preventing each other from destroying the world.

If you want a good female comic, Maria Bamford is the way to go!

Edit:

Quote by .iplayaguitar.
First person I thought of when I saw the thread.

I was watching a clip of Lee Evans over and over again when I saw this thread. I love him. I would be gay for him, just to get to hang out with him. Simon Pegg, too.
oh yeah, i dont believe that dimitri martin should be mentioned. i like his style.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Dane Cook hands down. He's beyond overrated.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Andrew Dice Clay

Stole his most famous bit (nursery rhymes) from the puppet act Otto & George

Recently bombed on the show Down and Dirty With Jim Norton (HBO)
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
carlos mencia is so unfunny he is annoying
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by Anthony1991
Sarah Silverman is HEAVILY overrated, i mean the ****ing matt damon thing was funny like once, but after that...

For some reason i dont find women comedians that comedic, i mean i know girls that are funny, just the 'professional' ones just dont have it at all imo.

Ross Noble FTW!

i know exactly what you mean! all the ones i've seen have this thing where it sounds like they are talking with out opening their mouths and that they are extremely uncomfortable with themselves or something. and every female comedian i've seen is like that.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Mencia is shite! He is actually more like baby shite that has been in a diaper overnight, and you wake up the next morning and have to change it on a weak stomach, and you keep gaging because it smells like fermented baby shite...and that is Mencia. I have never heard Silverman, but 98% of women comics are not funny.
i saw flight of the conchords on the telly, people seem to think they're funny?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I rank them in this order of horribleness:

Carlos Mencia
Dane Cook
Sarah Silverman
Larry The Cable Guy
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Lisa Lampanelli, Carlos Mencia, Larry The Cable Guy

Good ones: Jim Gaffigan, Nick Swardson, Zack Galafinakis