Hi there !
So ive learned a lot of new tehniques and scales and chords and theory and practiced and practiced and practiced them with my metronome .
And i think now its the time to go for next round - practical half .
So all i need is some medium level rock songs for guitar .
Really good is , when there is also medium level solo too .
Please write here song(s) , what u think is(are) good for me to play and practice .

Thanks ! BTW on medium i mean im not newb , beginner and im not pro

Storm .
I would do a variety of things. Learn some songs in the beginer ranger, as well as medium, and challenge your slef with more difficult. And try for differnt styles

Learn som easy pop punk song to develop you power chords nad being able to hit them without looking.
Blink 182: What's my age again
Green day: basket case

For some more medium songs with a differnt feel try:
Rage against the Machine: Sleep now in the Fire

For more difficult timings and another feel try:
Muse: hysteria
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Lots of AC/DC I guess. Shook Me All Night Long and Thunderstruck are some of my personal faves.

Crazy Train - Ozzy isn't too hard but it's definantly not easy.
There really aren't any "levels", learning should just be a gradual progresion. You don't suddenly go "right, i'm ready for an intermediate song now!", you just keep learning new songs because you like music and there's a load of stuff you want to learn. As you progress the number of songs that you find "easy" gradually increases and likewise the number of "hard" songs decreases. If you learn a song that comes really easily congratulations, that's something else you've learned. If it's a bit more of a struggle then you've probably learned a little bit more, if it's obviosuly too hard then put it to one side and come back to it later because you're not going to get anything out of it yet.

There's a lot of music you like, just pick something and learn it. Honestly, you should be able to get a good idea of how hard/easy a song is going to be for you to play by simply listening to it, and if that's not enough then by looking at the tab.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Nov 4, 2008,
Well i know one song that isnt hard at all but sounds amazing.

Joker and the theif - Wolfmother

This song is really hard on rockband so your friend will think you good
It sounds really cool and its basicly all easy hammer ons

Hope this helps

LIVE AND LET ROCK!
Well I think Dream On by Aerosmith would be a good song to learn. . . Good song for chord switching and the solos aren't to hard to learn, you just gotta have patience. Or go with what superstrat101 said, if you have the patience for Crazy Train go for it. . . Yes the solos do require practice and it does take awhile but don't give up if you dont catch on quickly with the solo and harmonics (I'm saying this cause this was the first song I ever learned and I felt like giving up but I never did, because once you learn it you will be really proud of yourself :P).
I would try maybe Crazy Train or Peace Sells, those songs are not what I would consider beginner level (especially the solos), but you shouldn't be a pro to be able to play them either. Again this is just my opinion, I could be wrong. Rock on!
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
HI THERE !
I LEARNED " Crazy Train " by ozzy in 3 days by hearth
and now im going to get up speed .
I wanted to tell u that im really happy , when u
tell me some songs , what are same hard or harder than crazy train ,
but what are SHORTER . I mean like in crazy train is really long and there is
so much repeating and stuff , what i dont like .
I understand that when song is longer , then its training my memory and things
but ive been playing 5 years piano , so i got pretty awesome memory

Thanks !
Maybe try Dream Theater - Pull Me Under. I'm playing that song on my MP3 player right now. Definitely doesn't sound easy. I think it makes use of quite a bit of palm muting.

Maybe try that newer song by Metallica, The Day That Never Comes.

Also you should put up a song file of you playing Crazy Train so that the rest of us can judge how good you are.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Last edited by MustangSVT at Nov 7, 2008,
little more shorter please i searched from youtube , but i didnt find any
I need like 2 minute songs .
Quote by MustangSVT
Maybe try Dream Theater - Pull Me Under. I'm playing that song on my MP3 player right now. Definitely doesn't sound easy. I think it makes use of quite a bit of palm muting.

If there was a levels system that would definitely go in the "Advanced" section. Palm muting is the least of your worries with DT.

That being said I second anything Steven Seagull says.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
try say it aint so by weezer, it helps you get down hybrid chords, it has a mid level solo and it helps you get up and down the neck quickly
Pot
Kettle
Black
Quote by Superstrat101
Lots of AC/DC I guess. Shook Me All Night Long and Thunderstruck are some of my personal faves.

Back in Black is fairly easy
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by Superstrat101

Crazy Train - Ozzy isn't too hard but it's definantly not easy.

The solo is pretty hard. But, the rest is relatively easy