Page 1 of 2
out in the UK they are changing pizza hut to pasta hut, theres a vot online but some shops have already been changed and you can still vote in the vote and im all confused because i went there the other day and it was called pizza hut and its all weird and i need to breathe so i can talk properly but i cant cause im all confused...

So in short
Whats going on with there name
Mid-life crisis I'm afraid. It'll most likely end up in a double murder-suicide.
RULE BRITANNIA
the pasta tastes like shit.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
They need to keep it Pizza Hut, they've been serving pasta only about 6 months.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I heard theyre simply going to swap the pasta and pizza sections of the menu around. Seems like a waste of time.

Dominos is much better anyway
Pizza Hut is serving pasta now? OMG! This is amazing! This is revolutionary! At least that;s what they're making it out to be. I work at a Papa Ginos (Might be just a New England chain) but they've been serving pasta for decades. Amazing. Really.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Italian Village Pizza has been selling pasta for as long as I can remember.. yet they're still not Italian Village Pasta.

My opinion? Pizza/Pasta Hut is retarded.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
they did this like a month ago, i reckon its just a stunt, and they'll change back later.
It's gonna be the great schism of the fast food world :-P
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Its a big marketing ploy apparently, don't make a fuss its what they want to distract you from their crappy pizzas.
Has anyone tried the new pastas from pizza hut? Are they as good as the commercials make them out to be?
Quote by soundgarden19
the pasta tastes like shit.

i agree, the pizza is awesome though imo, they should stick to pizza
Quote by mrjiggyfly122
Has anyone tried the new pastas from pizza hut? Are they as good as the commercials make them out to be?

Important life lesson: NOTHING is as good as a commercial makes it out to be.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
They aren't rebranding it Pasta Hut...
They are renaming some "huts" to pasta hut, but all the others staying Pizza Hut.
Pasta Hut is simply part of the new menu.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
yeah they did it to seem more 'healthy'.

let me be the first to say, **** salt.
what's a signature?
I just think it's weird though, it doesnt make me want to go there, i just get confused, perfect pizza is WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH better
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Mid-life crisis I'm afraid. It'll most likely end up in a double murder-suicide.

Better not be with Domino's.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
They better not change it... its just becoming an italian restaurant.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by SilentSounds
yeah they did it to seem more 'healthy'.

let me be the first to say, **** salt.

YEAH!

I love my Pizza Hut pizza.
Sometimes I hate these healthy eating initiatives. They just make the company look more money-grabbing than they already are.

I want my greasy, fatty pizza please. With extra pepperoni and mushrooms.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Who the **** would go to a pizza hut for a pasta anyway? I'd go to a proper italian place for that.
dont understand why people would want pasta instead of pizza. you cant grab pasta.

sort of the same as why boobs are better than vag's in a sense.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by thestonedone
I refuse to call it Pasta Hut, just as i refuse to call Virgin Megastore Zavvi.

haha +1
Zavvi? what the **** is that about?!?!
Speaking of pizza I found this:

The Great Pizza Orientation Test

Regardless of your feelings about Domino's, the fact that you can order it online without having to talk to a human being is fantastic.

Type a little on your computer and magically a pizza shows up at your door. It's the closest thing we have to Star Trek's food replicator. Only it takes about 25 minutes to work. And the food delivery unit at my Domino's has a bad mustache.

But I also love the amount of control they give you. Beyond choosing your crust, each topping comes with your choice of "light," "normal," or "heavy." Just like tampons. (Am I right, ladies?)

But what I've become obsessed with is that when you only want a particular topping on half of your pizza, they make you specify WHICH HALF. LEFT or RIGHT.

I had ordered from them a few times but never paid attention to see if they got the halves correct. I was curious to see if it really would arrive the way I ordered it.

Last night I performed a test.

I placed my order, requesting PEPPERONI on the LEFT and MUSHROOMS on the RIGHT.

They also offer a "NONE" option on all toppings. It's even available on the "CHEESE" and "SAUCE" rows -- so just to be a dick, I also ordered a 6-inch individual "NONE" pizza with BEEF (on the left).

25 minutes later there was a dude at my door with food. (Someday that dude will be a robot with a bad mustache and my life will be perfect.)

It is flat-out sad how excited I was to open the boxes.

Did the Domino's food synthesizer honor the options I was forced to choose?

NO

The dividing line was exactly 90 degrees up the middle, but mushrooms were on the left!

I realize it's all arbitrary and the options are presented for clarity, but if they're going to force me to make the choice, then they could at least give me what I wanted and put it in the box correctly.

And as far as the "NONE Pizza with Left Beef"...

It was close, but the whole pizza was so small and light it must have shifted during delivery. And the little beef pellets didn't have any sauce or cheese to hang on to, so a few lost their footing from the left half.

After we ate most of it I saw on the box that my satisfaction was "guaranteed," and that if I wasn't completely satisfied -- they would "make it right" or refund my money.

Unfortunately it was too late for me to call and request that someone come back to my house to rotate the pizzas and re-position my beef pellets.

I may be writing a letter to the president of Domino's this weekend.
Quote by ross1234
their pizzas suck balls anyway

this, i cant go pizza hut without puking
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
pasta is healthier. It attracts more attention by default from people who don't already like pizza.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
I think they're changing 30 of the stores to Pasta Hut and I guess the poll on the site is to see if they should change the rest.
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
A crap little half-size starter guitar

Pedals:
Digitech RP90

Amps:
Roland Cube 30X
A cheap 10W
According to the commercials, you will blow load directly into your underbritches at the first taste of their pasta. At the very least, you will be unable to contain your "Oh God" face. Also, you won't be able to tell of some pimpley faced jr in highschool (who just dropped a duece and forgot to wash their hands) made your pasta, or chef Gordon Ramsey himself has flown over from jolly old England to personally hand make your pasta. The place in my town should be called Jaba the Hut in reference to all the fat henches that work there...looking at them in their polyester slacks is like watching to rhinos fighting in a burlap sack.

Can I get an amen from The Pit?!?!
Quote by mczack
out in the UK they are changing pizza hut to pasta hut, theres a vot online but some shops have already been changed and you can still vote in the vote and im all confused because i went there the other day and it was called pizza hut and its all weird and i need to breathe so i can talk properly but i cant cause im all confused...

So in short
Whats going on with there name

they are actually changing the name of the store?

Over here they are still pizza Hut but they do sell Pasta dishes now...which are not too bad.
Who the hell would go to Pizza Hut for the pasta?

I don't care, I'm still going to call it Pizza Hut. Even if they do keep showing that stupid advert and change the name of the 3 Pizza Huts nearby.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Page 1 of 2