a guy i know is selling this guitar for a really good price and although it's a bit used it's in really good condition. he only bought it about 5 months ago and barely played it. anyone have any experience with this guitar?

i just need an extra guitar to keep on a lower tuning cuz my guitar has a floyd rose (so does this one) and it's a bitch to tune up and down.
i need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins...i despise everything i see so i dont give a fuck if ya HATE ME!
I tried out the King V when I was in the market, As you can see in my signature, I opted for a Jackson RR3 instead, and boy am I glad I did, it is SOO much better than a KVX, with the Randy Rhoads V shape and much better hardware... do as i did and spring for better
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

yeah but i'm not looking for such an expensive guitar...just need a guitar to keep on a lower tuning (DGCFAD) and as a backup guitar for gigs. If i had the cash for the RR3 i would definitely spring for it.lol
i need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins...i despise everything i see so i dont give a fuck if ya HATE ME!
it's not a great guitar since x series guitars tend to have duncan designed pickup which have no tone at all.
it's not a great buy.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
I have a KVX10, and I love it. The neck is the most comfortable neck I have ever played, the sound is great, and the shape is great. It is MUCH better than the Randy Rhoads V, with the akward short wing, weaker tone and less comfortable neck. (still a good guitar, but just doesn't compare to the KVX10)

Plus, you can always change the pickups if you want to.
ok thanks...i'm considering buying it...or a may just hold out and buy a better one later down the line