there's an ad. thats airing in the u.s. right now w/ kobe bryant, a rod, tony hawk, and michael phelps.

why the **** is there a drum set and microphone in it?
omg i hate ever single one of them except micheal phelps but he looks like a monster
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Because GH4 has drums and a mic.

/thread
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Is it just me or are they copying Rockband
I'm What you dont notice!!

Blues Rocks

And yes i am a girl!!
Quote by Johnmayergal

They aren't.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by Johnmayergal

And rockband copied GH. It's all in a circle. And GH copied Guitar Frenzy or some other shit.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Yes, only guitarists play Guitar Hero!
I haven't seen it, but if they're just playing the game, it's to boost sales by kids wanting to play it, just because those guys do.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Johnmayergal

yes they are.

but no matter how hard they try... it won't be real instruments...
Quote by slayaplaya
yes they are.

but no matter how hard they try... it won't be real instruments...

No, when Activision and Harmonix were developing GH1, they toyed with the idea for a full band game, but the concept was still called Guitar Hero. The decision was made to not risk a large amount of money on producing the instruments when GH was still a new IP.

However, Harmonix and Activision split after GH2, and Harmonix went on to make Rock Band, which took the original idea and put it into practice. Activision continued with the guitar/bass format for GH3, and is now putting their original idea into place.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
No, when Activision and Harmonix were developing GH1, they toyed with the idea for a full band game, but the concept was still called Guitar Hero. The decision was made to not risk a large amount of money on producing the instruments when GH was still a new IP.

However, Harmonix and Activision split after GH2, and Harmonix went on to make Rock Band, which took the original idea and put it into practice. Activision continued with the guitar/bass format for GH3, and is now putting their original idea into place.

I did not know that.
I guess I was wrong then...

*cries*
Quote by Johnmayergal

It's essentially exactly the same game
ohai little sig.
And the are all copying like, real guitars... and stuff.
You know those ones that have strings and such,

Bastards...
It's really not a big deal that they use celebritys to sell their products. Pretty much every company does. Guitar Hero isn't a big deal either, it's a fun game peoplemshould stop complaining about it and they should definitely stop blaming it for 'ruining music' etc.
Sig space available, give me some praise
What I really don't get is why they add a mic and drums to it but yet keep the name Guitar Hero, it really makes very little sense to me, I know they're trying to compete with Rock Band, but c'mon
COUP D'ETAT!

In response to "Your LOLWUT Moments" Thread:
Quote by SeveralSpecies
When the pit found out bluestruck was a girl.

In comments section on my profile...

Quote by Rojam
It was an lolwut moment for me when i found out ur a chick
Guys stop ripping on guitar hero, people can play the game if they want to, jesus, it's a band wagon that needs to stop.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.