So i go to a small catholic school is akron. Lebron james went to my school so EVERYTHING is about sports. If you don't like sports....it's really hard to find people who have things in common with you. Our art program blows and sucks at the same time. No money or effort is put into anything but sports and the band cause they make the athletes feel good. HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND ANYONE TO PLAY MUSIC WITH!!??!! I play with my dad and our drummer now and i really like it but i want to play with people my age so bad.....wtf do i do?

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
just tell them you think the pope is the antichrist and you will get out of your religious classes to do music.
Dude you'll find someone when you leave school
or find someone outside of school now?

You wont be at school all your life... will you?
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
In my school I have no one to play with, so I wouldn't put it down to the whole Catholicism thing.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Bitch about it. No one can tell you shit. Besides, you never know who might be interested. Anon folks show up in the oddest of situations. At worst, some jock will show up saying "I play the recorder." In that case, make a folk-rock duo....

...erm...nevermind the last. Just for the lulz.
Walk around blasting I cum blood
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Yea same here. 70% of the time people talk about sport in my class. You could always move to a different school if you really want to.
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Damn sports teams hogging all the school funding, we (my music class last year) needed to throw a fundraiser and a half to get a new keyboard while the school financed sport tournaments instead.
Go to a different school

If you go to public school it'll cost less and you'll get your education from whacky guys who got BAs in John Donne's sex life instead of studying something real.
Quote by musicjunkie207
So i go to a small catholic school is akron. Lebron james went to my school so EVERYTHING is about sports. If you don't like sports....it's really hard to find people who have things in common with you. Our art program blows and sucks at the same time. No money or effort is put into anything but sports and the band cause they make the athletes feel good. HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND ANYONE TO PLAY MUSIC WITH!!??!! I play with my dad and our drummer now and i really like it but i want to play with people my age so bad.....wtf do i do?

St. Marys??? I was born in akron. all the ghetto kids too, not enough metal!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
EVERBODY is ghetto. Akron is not very fun....the best part of akron is

1 Chrissie Hynde
2 Joseph Arthur
3 AA
4 Devo

you know something is wrong when the origin of AA and Devo are on your list of good things about your city.

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
I'd advocate that arts is also a waste of money.

(not actually serious, but it will highlight what the sports advocates people are thinking)
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.