I play Death Metal. I need a new axe, and this looks like a steal but I'm no guitar-knowledge-guru, so what do you guys think?

Schecter Hellraiser 006 Electric Guitar Features:
Construction: Set neck with Ultra Access
Scale: 25.5"
Body: Mahogany (Quilted maple top on Black Cherry finish)
Neck: 3-piece mahogany
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
Inlays: Gothic Cross
Pickups: EMG Active 81/89
Electronics: Vol/Vol/Tone (coil-splitting)/5-way switch
Bridge: TonePros TOM w/Thru-Body
Tuners: Grover
Hardware: Black Chrome
Binding: Abalone on Black Cherry, Gray Pearl on Gloss Black
If you played it and liked it, you should go for it. If not, test it. Remember that specs won't tell you anything about a guitar's built quality and therefore, it's sonic capabilities.
Looks good to me. Don't get a trem if you need to retune at all.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

And as ever, tell us your amp; if your amp sucks, your tone sucks, period.

Otherwise, I do advise Schecter. Never mind the specs, Schecter have a good track record quality-wise, and as long as you like the specs you'l do well.
i got a hellraiser i really didnt like it. emgs fizzy and unnatural, ebony unresonant, 7 string too big for me. They are well made and ill swap it with a c1.
I'd get it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i got it, its great, nothing to complain about at all, good quality build, good specs.
it's amazing. my main guitar. great for basically everything if you've got a good amp.
You may want to look into the Michael Kelly Vex Deluxe too.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Thanks for the feedback, right now I have no amp, I'm using Line 6 Pod Farm, so I can generate basically any amp tone.