Page 1 of 2
hey, its been a whule since my last post
but here,

my friends have latley started smoking pot and ive wanted to try for quite some time
so this weekend were gonna toke it up (sp>?)
and another guy i know said the first time you try you dont get much of a high because your body doesnt know what it is or what to do about it

so is it true pit? will i not get a high my first time?

thanks

also, we cant decide where to do it
so either post your answer and where a suitable place might be
But do it a second time, it's awesome. I couldn't move the first time I got high.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
I got high my first time, but i've heard some don't.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by voodoochyl
Don't get so high that you think you can't breathe...

This is where I went wrong first time.
Quote by voodoochyl
Don't get so high that you think you can't breathe...

lol my friend had that problem once. i thought he was kidding, so i just laughed my ass off
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
I got high as shit the first time. I dont do it anymore for various reasons and wouldnt tell you to do it either, but you'll do it anyway so what can I say.

I just remembered. I discussed herring bulls this evening. You know, when old herrings feel they're gonna die and hide in a can on the ground of the sea? Hell yeah.
my first time i was stoned out of my mind, the second time wasn't as good, they were kind of a while apart so the crap i had the first time was probably more potent (THC)
Quote by Skierinanutshel
how about we enjoy the wonder that is life without the use of external influences?

Because that shit gets boring in a hurry.
You're*
no not getting high your first time is just a myth. if you inhale you'll get high.

the rumor of not getting high your first time has nothing to do with your body's chemical reactions or anything, its just that most people who smoke for the first time dont really inhale as much as they would if they smoked for a while.

so inhale. and get really baked.
Quote by heyitskaal
no not getting high your first time is just a myth. if you inhale you'll get high.

the rumor of not getting high your first time has nothing to do with your body's chemical reactions or anything, its just that most people who smoke for the first time dont really inhale as much as they would if they smoked for a while.

so inhale. and get really baked.

thank you. most people don't get high becasue they don't know how to enhale it. and or they are smoking with other noobies and they don't smoke enough weed to get high period.

just try it out and have a fun time.
I didn't think I was high, but up to today, being that I've smoked a lot now, I realized that I was ****ing high that night. I seriously took 4 parachutes that day, and the guys around me were like, "What the ****?" Cuz they only took 2, and I was like, "What's going on? I don't see what the hype is all about!" I was high till the morning.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by rageagainst64
lol my friend had that problem once. i thought he was kidding, so i just laughed my ass off

Me too. A million years ago when I was still in highschool, my buddy Shane and I got baked...he kept asking me if he was breathing. I have actually done that a time or two...thought my throat was closing up. I'd rather drink a beer these days. Smoking pot = fired from job.
Quote by sixwingmortal
I didn't think I was high, but up to today, being that I've smoked a lot now, I realized that I was ****ing high that night. I seriously took 4 parachutes that day, and the guys around me were like, "What the ****?" Cuz they only took 2, and I was like, "What's going on? I don't see what the hype is all about!" I was high till the morning.

One time, I was so high that I pissed all over my bed.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by sixwingmortal

so, was this "that" morning? just out of curiosity, really.
Quote by Bizarro
One time, I was so high that I pissed all over my bed.

Thats not being high, thats incontinence.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
i didnt really get high til the 4th or 5th time, and even this last time was the first insane high. it really depends on the person, and other factors (i dont really know much about it)

the safest places are usually on yours or a friends property. if they have a big backyard with woods, or after parents go to sleep, smoke out a window or sneak out back. getting caught anywhere else is almost always worse than getting caught with your parents

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
I got high the first time, mostly because it was skunk I had for my first time instead of resin.

Head = Blown off.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

As people have said, if you inhale properly, you'll get high. Once you start doing it enough, or if you just smoke with experienced smokers who will show you what to do, youll be getting ripped. But.... just don't become one of those kids who thinks hes cool for blazing, like going around your school saying shit like "OH MAN I WAS SO ****ED UP THAT NIGHT" to people just so they think you're cool for smoking. Thats totally uncool, just get high for the joy of getting high.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Quote by trey-col89
As people have said, if you inhale properly, you'll get high. Once you start doing it enough, or if you just smoke with experienced smokers who will show you what to do, youll be getting ripped. But.... just don't become one of those kids who thinks hes cool for blazing, like going around your school saying shit like "OH MAN I WAS SO ****ED UP THAT NIGHT" to people just so they think you're cool for smoking. Thats totally uncool, just get high for the joy of getting high.

You know back in the 60's, we used to smoke this shit on the street. Cops didn't say nothin', Hell, they were gettin' high to; everybody was good. It wasn't the thing to do because it was the thing to do, ya know. It was the thing to do because it got you high. Can you dig it?
Quote by Skierinanutshel
how about we enjoy the wonder that is life without the use of external influences?

How about you let people do what they want with their lives? You only live once.

When you do smoke it, you might somewhere to sit down, the lack of oxygen sometimes gives you a bit of a headrush.

Quote by master
You know back in the 60's, we used to smoke this shit on the street. Cops didn't say nothin', Hell, they were gettin' high to; everybody was good. It wasn't the thing to do because it was the thing to do, ya know. It was the thing to do because it got you high. Can you dig it?

It says you were born in the late 80's. How on earth did you smoke it in the 60's?
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Last edited by Cpt.Jackass at Nov 3, 2008,
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
It says you were born in the late 80's. How on earth did you smoke it in the 60's?

He took a bong hit and it took him back in time, I presume.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Don't get drunk and smoke it.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Personally, I don't see what's so great about it. When I get high, I just laugh a lot and get light headed. I still think perfectly clearly when I'm high. And it's a waste of money and health too. The only thing I really enjoy is anesthesia.
Quote by frottage
Personally, I don't see what's so great about it. When I get high, I just laugh a lot and get light headed. I still think perfectly clearly when I'm high. And it's a waste of money and health too. The only thing I really enjoy is anesthesia.

Its not supposed to change the way you think, its supposed to relax you.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by master

Half-Baked Excellent Movie
Quote by Will_Minus
Columbine sounds like a cool name.

If you want controversy, call your band Seung-Hui Cho & The Tech Students.

Member of Les Paul Liberators
Click here if you have a Les Paul
Page 1 of 2