www.myspace.com/deathforyouth
The recordings are crap, but have a listen and tell me what you think.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
I like the first song on your myspace.

...it sounds like shoegaze on steroids.

Which i like.
And the crappy recordings...So lo fi...
I love it! If You just fix the vocals...

(please keep in mind that my musical taste is...weird)
Well thanks, I must say I was half expecting a candid, "YOU SUCK!" Haha...although if anyone else does check this out, I recommend not listening to the first song, cause um...it just is crap. Just guitars cause we were gonna record, but then our lead was bitchin about the click, and after recording off time wouldn't record again. So basically it's scrapped...so you should just check out the others, haha.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
it sounded pretty good, although i couyldnt hear it too clearly on the songs that werent the 1st one, due to the recording quality....
My suggestion:

1. I assume you have a PA? If you dont, get one, but if you do, i say you run a guitar cable from it's line out(or even headphone jack) into your computer, useing a 1/4th inch to 1/8th inch adapter. Make sure everything is equalized, and then play live into a free recording software(theres a thread about all the free ones somewhere). thats how my old band did it, and it didnt sound too bad.

2.Take Within out of your name. i dont like it. Heroin for the Child sounds much more awesome, but thats just me.
Actually we are trying to find a new band name at the moment. We have a few ideas, and we are trying to get opinions on them...so no worries about the name. And we do not have a PA, but we are going to get one soon, because we are moving to Minnesota and we are going to start touring around there. Thanks gah-gah-gah-guys.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects: