Jesus christ its like Iraq where i live with fireworks going off all them time. Whats it like around where you are? Surely they should wait until wednesday.
Quote by Pyrest
Did this really need a thread?

Dont spam me. (OMG its that girl from Hollyoaks)
what about today? i dont get it

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Surprisingly quiet.

No, wait. Make that unsurprisingly quiet.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Surprisingly quiet.

No, wait. Make that unsurprisingly quiet.

It's suspiciously unsurprisingly quite here.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by chipmunksurfer
what about today? i dont get it

well i thought it was the 5th of november, but its guy fawkes day or whatever. He blew up parliment, so its a UK thing
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132
well i thought it was the 5th of november, but its guy fawkes day or whatever. He blew up parliment, so its a UK thing

ah, ah, ah!

Tried to blow it up.
Quote by Guitarist132

It is the 5th of November, the TS is just playing with words....very funny stuff.....

Nearly got hit by a firework, lol. All the neds are out in force putting up bonfires and then the fire brigade come and put em out.... then they build them again and keep throwing fireowkrs.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Tw8xy

Lmao, Nancy. Saying that, I haven't seen her in hollyoaks recently, what happened to her?
Quote by meh!
Nearly got hit by a firework, lol. All the neds are out in force putting up bonfires and then the fire brigade come and put em out.... then they build them again and keep throwing fireowkrs.

great missiles i have to say. i used to throw them at school.