As some of you may saw, lot of you gave me tha advice to get a Epi Valve Junior, an OD and an EQ.

After i searched for some cheap Eq pedals i have found the following ones:

Dunlop M-109 /6 sliders, +-18db boost each, no level knob/
Boss GE-7 /7 sliders, +-15db boost each, has level knob/
Artec SE-EQ8 /8 sliders, +-10db boost each, has level knob/

They are arranged by price, the top one is the most expensive, the lowest one is the cheapest.

Which one should i get?

Could i use the ones with level knob as a gain pedal?
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
apparently the dan electro fish&chips is an awesome pedal, and very very cheap... read some reviews

And ive heard from alot of people, the best EQ pedals are suprisingly made by behringer... Mark Tremonti swears by them :/

Anyways, from your choice id go dunlop... cause they have never let me down
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
Quote by tilinmyowngrave
apparently the dan electro fish&chips is an awesome pedal, and very very cheap... read some reviews

And ive heard from alot of people, the best EQ pedals are suprisingly made by behringer... Mark Tremonti swears by them :/

Anyways, from your choice id go dunlop... cause they have never let me down

By Behringer i found this: Behringer

Is this could be any good?
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
i use my 6 band as an OD. 18db is a helluva lot
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Yeah i recon it would be good... I think Tremonti uses rack-mounted eqs by behringer though...

The best thing to do is to try it out, you might love it or you might hate it. I never really had a problem with behringer to be honest... except their made of plastic... which is worrying. but yeah, you might be cool with that.
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
Quote by tilinmyowngrave
Yeah i recon it would be good... I think Tremonti uses rack-mounted eqs by behringer though...

The best thing to do is to try it out, you might love it or you might hate it. I never really had a problem with behringer to be honest... except their made of plastic... which is worrying. but yeah, you might be cool with that.

I use a rackmount behringer 15 band EQ and it sounds amazing :-)
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
I used a dual 15 band Samson rack eq for a while, one side for bass, the other 15 bands for guitar. I loved the results, I could dial in better crunh for my guitar and for bass I could filter out the boomy tones in the room. Definately worth a try and not very expensive. I see a lot of people here use the MXR and the Boss pedal eq's.
Line 6 SpiderValve 112 - Strymon SV Pre; G12-K100
Ibanez RG Custom Built - Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz
Line 6 M13
I have the Danelectro Fish & Chips and can confirm its awesomeness. I don't think you could get better bang for your buck.
yeah as someone else mentioned get the MXR 10 band EQ...you can also use it as a clean boost to drive that valve junior into natural OD....and if im not mistaken it also has a gain control on it
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by Jaksar
I have the Danelectro Fish & Chips and can confirm its awesomeness. I don't think you could get better bang for your buck.

sorry to hijack, but is the MXR 10 band worth the extra 90 dollars compared to the fish and chips?

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top