Page 1 of 3
Why did you join UG? Did you have any idea what you were getting into?

I joined to submit a tab. Then I found the pit. I had no idea.
Is the other thread backup, in case this one turns out to be shit?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
to be cool on the internets and make friends.........oh how lonely i am......
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I had been looking at the tabs for like 2 years.. then i started looking at articles and stuff on the home page, and saw the forums.. i kept like reading the ones that came up on the front page.. but then i realised i only liked the pit ones. so I joined up.. and through the first few months i was embarrased to post my opinion and shit.. but now i couldnt give a shit.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I wanted to ask a question in Electric Guitar forum and talk about bands I liked. That lasted 5 minutes becasue I found The Pit.

DAMN YOU PIT
To learn guitar... Then the Pit found and devoured me.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
my best friend kinda made me too

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by n to the k
to learn guitar

how wrong i was

this.

its been a year, and I still haven't learned anything much. I just have too much with everything else I play.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I think I joined to ask questions and get info about recording/songwriting/technique/my fave bands. But then I found the pit.
My boyfriend/fiancee was on it and recommended it to me.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by Guitarist132
So i could post identical threads in the pit

Sorry, that was my bad. My computer was going slow so i pressed submit twice.
Quote by Shadowenspirit
My boyfriend/fiancee was on it and recommended it to me.

I told you it was a great site.
I actually joined for the pit. The demotivational thread looked awesome.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by coryklok
Sorry, that was my bad. My computer was going slow so i pressed submit twice.

No seriously...thats why i joined
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by will123456789
I had been looking at the tabs for like 2 years.. then i started looking at articles and stuff on the home page, and saw the forums.. i kept like reading the ones that came up on the front page.. but then i realised i only liked the pit ones. so I joined up.. and through the first few months i was embarrased to post my opinion and shit.. but now i couldnt give a shit.

+ ****ING one!
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Mxtabs was closed down, now that site sucks has no tabs anymore. Still don't see why user submitted tabs are illegal, its like doing a band or vocal cover recording for no money.
I had a question about EMG 18v mod, and had the answer from a thread within 2 mins. (with diagrams) so i was totally impressed. Its nice to be able to get some good advice (& bad advice) from guitarists you will never meet. Its also fun to read some of the funny threads. I haven't even looked at the tabs, not interested in learning stuff that way.
Quote by heaven's gate
I told you it was a great site.

*laughs* That's not the first time I have had that joke.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by St.Loony
I wanted to ask a question in Electric Guitar forum and talk about bands I liked. That lasted 5 minutes becasue I found The Pit.

DAMN YOU PIT

me too
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
i came on looking for intellectual conversation about a large number of diverse intelligent topics,

then my brain was eaten by the pit, and all i talk about is fapping and taking the piss outa ppl who wet the bed

... yeah
I have no idea to be honest. I usually signed up to any website that I used a lot.
I signed up to show people how funny I am...but nobody here thinks I am funny. SHIT!
this has been done so many times
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by Shadowenspirit
*laughs* That's not the first time I have had that joke.

Yes, well I couldn't help myself.

I'm a scientist and am currently observing the way fapping effect human behaviour. I am using samples of people from the pit (who fap a lot) and some from the happy pretty ponies club forum. The results so far have been very eye opening.
Llama

On

Llama
I recall joining in the first instance because I was intrigued by the S&L forum.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 3