anyone else disagree with this? currently you can drop off any of your unwanted kids, no matter the age, at a hospital in nebraska and not worry about them anymore!
Condoms? I think if you don't want kids wear a ****ing condom, its that ****ing simple now they should be stuck with there kids.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by soundgarden19
Condoms? I think if you don't want kids wear a ****ing condom, its that ****ing simple now they should be stuck with there kids.

i agree! its a stupid law..
I think it's going to go away soon (maybe).

I used to live in omaha, and my parents still do. From what they tell me, it's caused a lot of problems recently, and they might get rid of the law.

But I don't know the details, I haven't kept up very well on the issues back home.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
i live in nebraska too, and its so dumb..okay, i'll just have unprotected sex, then have a kid, get money for child support and dump them off at the hospital
Brb, Nebraska.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
It's better than a dumpster, but you should be fined for such irresponsible behavior, what with not getting an abortion or using a condom (if either of those are illegal out in Nebraska, then I apologize, you shouldn't be fined for that).
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by lostey10
i live in Nebraska and i think it's rediculous

Only because you're angry with your parents for leaving you there.
SmarterChild has received epic win
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
Quote by SmarterChild
Awesome. Threatening to abandom them in Nebraska would shut anyone up.

true that
if you can't beat your kids threaten to settle with the next best thing
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Hey, anyone else live in Nebraska?

Millard, Nebraska
Millard West high School, by chance?
Quote by JeanMi36
No you're doing it right! Want me to give you my balls so you can snort them?
Everyone knows that the only way to discipline your children is with regional fear. I mean, if my parents just said they were going to leave me in Montana, I'd sh*t myself.
And it would be better if people were stuck with kids they couldn't look after/didn't want?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
id rather this happen then the kids be forced to live with parents that cant take care of them properly.
Quote by Meths
And it would be better if people were stuck with kids they couldn't look after/didn't want?

Quote by daytripper75
id rather this happen then the kids be forced to live with parents that cant take care of them properly.

I agree with the intent but even the Nebraska legislature admits they pooched it by not placing an age restriction on it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
This is absolutely a GREAT law.

Just a few months ago a child was killed up near Oswego, NY. Her name was Erin maxwell... probably about 10 years old. Her house was an absolute dump. 100+ cats lived there and she rarely got a meal. She dug through the garbage at school to get food. She was suffocated by a family member, NEVER HAD A CHANCE at the lives you and I both have.

It is an absolute travesty that parents keep these children even though they can't/don't want to support them.

These children will be taken care of by good foster parents, not low life scumbags like the maxwells.
Quote by Gibson06
This is absolutely a GREAT law.

Just a few months ago a child was killed up near Oswego, NY. Her name was Erin maxwell... probably about 10 years old. Her house was an absolute dump. 100+ cats lived there and she rarely got a meal. She dug through the garbage at school to get food. She was suffocated by a family member, NEVER HAD A CHANCE at the lives you and I both have.

It is an absolute travesty that parents keep these children even though they can't/don't want to support them.

These children will be taken care of by good foster parents, not low life scumbags like the maxwells.

They're are right up there with Santa Clause the Easter Bunny and any other mythical beast you want to mention.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I live in Nebraska. There's been a lot of drama about the law recently. Apparently, it was made so people could drop off newborns (abortions would hopefully drop), but it turns out that people started dropping their teenagers off instead.
I heard they're going to change it so the kid can't be over 3 days old.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Quote by Jackal58
They're are right up there with Santa Clause the Easter Bunny and any other mythical beast you want to mention.

I know several people that do foster care.
Quote by Gibson06
I know several people that do foster care.

I do too. They do it for the money.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I agree with the intent but even the Nebraska legislature admits they pooched it by not placing an age restriction on it.

damn, i missed the part about no age limit.

thats not right. you shouldnt be able to just take a 5 year old kid and drop them off.
Quote by daytripper75
damn, i missed the part about no age limit.

thats not right. you shouldnt be able to just take a 5 year old kid and drop them off.

How about a 17yo?
Hi kids your mom and I decided to take our family vacation in Nebraska this year!!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by moptopcooper
Hey, anyone else live in Nebraska?

Millard, Nebraska
Millard West high School, by chance?

Millard North.

The law is designed for unwanted infants, but it has been manipulated to the point that people are dropping off teenagers(15 year old just recently.) Some can argue that even if they are a teenager, its probably a tons better than what they're living in now. I feel bad for them, but I think its up to the kid after they're 12.

I'm against it, but its going to be reformed after the upcoming election to be restricted age.

Quote by Jackal58
How about a 17yo?
Hi kids your mom and I decided to take our family vacation in Nebraska this year!!!!!!!

Nebraska is damn good place to take a vacation to. Just don't go out West, go to the Zoo.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by kevC4
First post is win.

Thanks and to the guy talking about the girl that died, yes it is tragic, but if you can't feed yourself and your 100 cats then you shouldn't have kids.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by metalistight
Omaha North FTW.

Do you know Josh Bruning? I don't know if he still goes there, but he's my cousin. He was on the basketball team, maybe football, who knows. He would be a senior if he didn't die or whatever.

Oh yeah, Omaha North sucks.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Do you know Josh Bruning? I don't know if he still goes there, but he's my cousin. He was on the basketball team, maybe football, who knows. He would be a senior if he didn't die or whatever.

Oh yeah, Omaha North sucks.

I've heard his name thrown around a few times.
I don't personally know him nor have I seen him.

Actually, your right, Omaha North does suck.

Quote by freedoms_stain
People have been leaving babies on hospital doorsteps since forever.

What has changed?

You can drop off a 17 year old there due to bad wording of the law.
Quote by metalistight
I've heard his name thrown around a few times.
I don't personally know him nor have I seen him.

Actually, your right, Omaha North does suck.

Oh well, you creamed us in football this year. We suck so hard this year.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by LSC300
anyone else disagree with this? currently you can drop off any of your unwanted kids, no matter the age, at a hospital in nebraska and not worry about them anymore!

Uhh....

>_>

<_<

So if someone drops off their kids at one of these hospitals....can I come over and take one?
Quote by metaldud536
Uhh....

>_>

<_<

So if someone drops off their kids at one of these hospitals....can I come over and take one?

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
The law itself i think is pretty good. It could be abused but for the most part it only helps the kids. I think I read about a father who's wife died then he lost his job. He just couldn't support his 4 kids and dropped them off. Personally he doesn't sound like someone who is abusing it, it was probably extremely hard and he had no choice because he couldn't provide food for his kids. I guess the really sad part is that noone in the community was there to help him out.