Is it suposed to sound kinda spacy-scifi-alien-comet-techno like? :P

And i get alot of feedback, the repeats doesnt stop and for each repeat the volume increases until i turn the pedal off, - this doesnt happen all the time, but pretty often

Its a faulty pedal right? Where do i go to fix it? Can i fix it by myself somehow? It was bought in new york and im in sweden now so i cant return it in the store
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

You'll have to contact dunlop about warranty repair.

http://www.dunlopmusic.com/

BTW how do you like your holy grail. I've been thinking of getting one. I've got the #1 Echo and love it.
1988 Epi LP Custom
Peavey Wolfgang Special
G&L ASAT Classic Tribute
PRS SE Soapbar
PRS SE Custom
Jet City JCA20H
VOX lil' Night Train
Celestion Greenback and Vintage 30 Speakers
Assorted Pedals and swag
try a new battery. what are your settings?
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
make sure the the the guitar is going in the input and the cable to the amp is going to the output, but I assume you'd know that
1990 Gibson LP Studio
2007 American Deluxe Stratocaster
2006 Taylor 510-ce
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
If you have the repeats set to max it will do that. What your describing is normal for any analog delay.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Take it apart, im pretty sure one of the two internal trimpots adjusts feedback. Check out the manual, theres two internal pots. If those fail, then maybe try contacting Dunlop about your warranty.
Quote by Jaekae
Is it suposed to sound kinda spacy-scifi-alien-comet-techno like? :P

And i get alot of feedback, the repeats doesnt stop and for each repeat the volume increases until i turn the pedal off, - this doesnt happen all the time, but pretty often

Its a faulty pedal right? Where do i go to fix it? Can i fix it by myself somehow? It was bought in new york and im in sweden now so i cant return it in the store

The pedal is not faulty. If you have the repeats set high on an analog delay, it will oscillate and the volume will increase until you turn it off. If you don't want it to feedback like crazy, set the regen knob lower until it stops feeding back.
i actually have the same problem. i keep the mix on max, and speed wherever i like. and if i put the regen(can someone explain what this is?) more than max, it will start to like screech like crazy.

and does anyone know what the tiny mod button is on the top left corner of the pedal that turns blue when you press it?
Quote by DannyRL
i actually have the same problem. i keep the mix on max, and speed wherever i like. and if i put the regen(can someone explain what this is?) more than max, it will start to like screech like crazy.

and does anyone know what the tiny mod button is on the top left corner of the pedal that turns blue when you press it?

Modulation. It's supposed to mimic the "fluttering" sound of a tape echo.
Quote by DannyRL

it's a delay pedal. if you max out the settings, weird oscillations and shit happen.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by DannyRL

Regen controls the amount of repeats. I have a Boss RE-20 Space Echo and if I put the Intensity (Regen on the MXR Carbon Copy) at maximum, it will start to oscillate.
Quote by DannyRL

in addition to what's been said, there are 2 trimpots inside the pedal if you want to adjust the modulation effect. It's set very low at the factory, so it's barely noticeable.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by DannyRL
if i put the regen(can someone explain what this is?) more than max.....

Huh?
I have a Carbon Copy and I had the same "problem" as well. Although it's not an actual problem per se, it's just the way the pedal behaves. The culprit is definitely the Regen. Anything above 12 o'clock and you're asking for trouble. It's also directly affected by the Delay time as well. The shorter the Delay time, the lower you need to have the Regen. Really fast delay times mixed with long regen equals infinite delay loops, and eventually horrible screeching. You really just have to play with it and find settings that work. The Carbon Copy is really finicky, but once you set it right it sounds amazing.

Another suggestion is to put in a battery that is partially dead. This lessens the intensity of the delay effect itself and will allow you to increase the Regen more than you could normally with a fully charged battery or power supply. The Voodoo Pedal Power 2 Plus actually has a couple of outputs that will "sag" the voltages to mimic a dying battery and thus affect the delay in a similar way. I'm gonna pick one of these suckers up because I actually quite prefer the more subtle delay effect. You might not however, so I'd suggest trying it out for yourself.