We're doing a show at school and i'm on the production team and we need new lyrics for a song. I don't have a clue where to start. The song is 99 red balloons, if you know it.

All I know is that the red has to be blue and thats it.

How do you change lyrics from a song about war to a fun song about winning.

Help pit?
33 Blue virgins wasted in a circle jerkoff

DirtyEDIT: Great song BTW.

srsly...
99 Blue Collars Manifesting 'round Downtown.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Nov 3, 2008,
99 Blue Pantaloons?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
why do you have to change it

maybe say the original german lyric "luft balloons"

unless the purpose is to use the color blue
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
Does it have to be in German like the original? If so, you can just hawk lugies into a napkin and nobody will be able to tell you are not speaking German. Easy peasy.
oh i get it

you changing ALL the lyrics

good luck
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
I didn't know the song was about war.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
sing the parts about war in german

edit:lol
nazi pop music
Glimsom wrote:
I-ey have a pet racoon, well I did till he got shot. *laughs* I am a failure
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Actually, you could change "You and I in a little toy shop" to "You and me in a little toy shop" for extra grammar points. Determiner/Pronoun confusion ftl.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)