hi to everyone as i'm new on these forums altough i visit UG every day
right now i have ltd ec1000 with 12' strings and it's set up for drop C tuning. because i've sold my old ibanez rg270 i need another guitar for standar and maybe sometimes drop D tuning. i'm very satisfied with ec 1000 and i'm an esp/ltd fan as they make good and beautiful guitars. now i'm thinking of buying a mp 600 michael padget signature flying v model. is it good? how does it play? i think that sound isn't much different from my ec1000. i wanna use it mostly for metal and heavier stuff and i have a valve king 212 amp. if i'll buy this guitar i'll buy it over the internet because i can't find this guitar in my country and therefore i can't try it before i'll buy it... so any suggestions for any other guitar and experiences with mp 600 would be very appreciated.
I love my esp ec 1000. I don't imagine that other guitar plays badly.
1988 Epi LP Custom
Peavey Wolfgang Special
G&L ASAT Classic Tribute
PRS SE Soapbar
PRS SE Custom
Jet City JCA20H
VOX lil' Night Train
Celestion Greenback and Vintage 30 Speakers
Assorted Pedals and swag
EW never liked the king v
1988 Epi LP Custom
Peavey Wolfgang Special
G&L ASAT Classic Tribute
PRS SE Soapbar
PRS SE Custom
Jet City JCA20H
VOX lil' Night Train
Celestion Greenback and Vintage 30 Speakers
Assorted Pedals and swag
i was also thinking about schester hellraiser and ltd h1001... both without a trem
I have a V-500, wich is essentially the same thing, just with a different set of pickups and different fret wood. The neck is sexy. Its very thin and extremely comfortable. What style do you play?
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
i play metalcore, hardcore, heavy, thrash, hard rock and stuff like that... and i found ec 1000 perfect for that... now i just need another guitar for standart tuning and drop D sometimes.
how does the flying v shape play while you're sitting? is it really that awkward?
It isn't that awkward if you know how to do it right. Just get something to stand your left foot( I assume you're right-handed) on and put your leg between the horns. It isn't as hard as it seems.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?