This is for a friend of mine. who helped me get over my failed suicide attempt. Thank you very much it wont happen again i promise.

i dont know what caused it
things happening in my life
i shoulda taken the hint

are things going on
I'm struggleing to cope
I dont want this done
I only have one hope./

Every day is a uphill struggle
Cant cope with defeat
all i want now is a huggle
cause what i felt then is now gone
what's a huggle?
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
huggle puggle?
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
i get the feeling that this is bull because of the word huggle. If not im sorry..
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Next time you try to kill yourself, do everybody a favor and finish the job properly. That way we won't have to read your crappy songs about how much you fail.

MODEDIT: Dealt with.
Quote by HorriblePerson
Next time you try to kill yourself, do everybody a favor and finish the job properly. That way we won't have to read your crappy songs about how much you fail.

Did you crate a UG account with a painfully accurate user name just to make that single post?
If yes, go die a fiery death
ohai little sig.
Quote by HorriblePerson

Perhaps if it were one of your family members, you might feel a bit different.
jeez ....huggle..? u can do better then that man
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Please dont take it harse. I'm not an emo or anything but i was really depressed that night so i thought i'd post it here. Sorry for any offence caused.