what does it mean to you?

I find spirituality at dusk or dawn, when the rising sun reminds me that no matter what I do, the world keeps on going. the sun will keep on rising no matter what I do. this makes me believe in a greater, higher function that we all have. not something religious, but just kind of a feeling of everything being connected.
Quote by CoreysMonster
what does it mean to you?

I find spirituality at dusk or dawn, when the rising sun reminds me that no matter what I do, the world keeps on going. the sun will keep on rising no matter what I do. this makes me believe in a greater, higher function that we all have. not something religious, but just kind of a feeling of everything being connected.

Until the sun collapses in on itself in which case we are all screwed.

Spirituality happens randomly to me, but then again I'm an agnostic and I am back and forth on what I truly believe.
Quote by boreamor
I've never felt spiritual :/

Same. Except with this kind of smiley,
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
It'll sound kind of weird but spiritual to me I think of reincarnation.

When I was little I asked my Mum "Mummy what's a coffin?" and she told me "that's what they bury you in when they die" and I replied "OH that's what they did to me 60 years ago"

I was like 1.

Due to little things like that it does make me question.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by LordBishek
Agnostic atheist. I've seen potatoes more spiritually enlightened than me.

How can you be agnostic and atheist?
Quote by mohsniper63
How can you be agnostic and atheist?

Agnosticism is a faith position qualifier, not a faith position in itself.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I hate that language still clings to geocentric theory. The sun doesn't rise. It doesn't set. The earth just spins.

seriously, this post has taken the term "being anal" to a new dimension.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I hate that language still clings to geocentric theory. The sun doesn't rise. It doesn't set. The earth just spins.

It does rise and set. WTF are you smoking? (from our viewpoint anyway) So it is still 100% correct in saying it.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

Actually, it depends upon your inertial frame of reference, so
I only disscuss this topic when drunk which is interesting, so make sure this thread stays open for a while & I'll be back!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

When I was little I asked my Mum "Mummy what's a coffin?" and she told me "that's what they bury you in when they die" and I replied "OH that's what they did to me 60 years ago"

I was like 1.

that's ****ed up

My mum's very religous and so i've been bought up i guess spiritually but i'm really doubting a higher being lately.
Sig space available, give me some praise
I meditate everyday for as long as i can. It really helps with everything, atleast to me. I started getting into Shaolin style and meditating is a very important aspect of it. Cat stance ftw
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I was like 1.

That's pretty awesome.

I'd like to think of some kind reincarnation. Or at least something after you die.. whatever it is.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by ross1234
that's ****ed up

My mum's very religous and so i've been bought up i guess spiritually but i'm really doubting a higher being lately.

Fucked up... yeah. Awesome... also yes.

My parents aren't religious at all but stuff like that you kind of can't help but have a little faith in.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

The galaxy supposedely is expanding, meaning the solar system is moving taking the universe as frame of reference. So the sun moves too, and when you position yourself in the universe in way so that when the sun moves, you don't and you see the sun moving upwards.

Meaning, the sun does rise....

>.>