Hey, I've been searching the threads for an answer to this question, but haven't found it.

I want to translate some piano notation books into tab, but I would really not enjoy taking the time to translate all of the notes. Is there some software that I can just drag and drop notes onto a scale and have them turned into tab?

I had a program like this years ago for windows 98, but I can't find it anymore. I'm running Vista now, if that makes a difference.
IdirtI

I sold my Parker Nitefly, Line 6 POD X3 Live and Crate Powerblock on Ebay. I'm depressed about it, so if I'm grumpy, that's why. = (
www.tabnabber.com has a feature to do just that
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
tuxguitar
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
Thanks a lot.
IdirtI

I sold my Parker Nitefly, Line 6 POD X3 Live and Crate Powerblock on Ebay. I'm depressed about it, so if I'm grumpy, that's why. = (