So at school today, one of my closer friends managed to do something to my wrist, to make it go completely limp. Like, my hands was feeling-less for quite some time.
Does anyone know how he did it? I wasn't really paying attention.
Edit: I assure all of you fap-happy pit members that our belts remained cinched.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Last edited by Konkordmusk at Nov 3, 2008,
He gave you PCP and had you jerk him off four three hours. Only logical explanation IMO.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
pressure point? In higher levels of first aid, there are pressure points in several places in your body to stop the blood flow the that area, say if you cut a major artery open and cant stop the bleeding, the pressure point will cut off all circulation to that area temporarily. it also makes that part go numb. He might have accidentally hit this pressure point, cutting your radial pulse temporarily.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
There's a muscle on the forearm that controls wrist movement.
He could have hit it really hard with his knuckle, causing you to lose strength in your wrist temporarily. Not sure though.
Limp Wrist= gay
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by brandon369852
You could just, ask him tomorrow?

If he knew what he was doing, I would have asked him when he did it.
He doesn't know either, which is why I come here.
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by brandon369852
Was he squeezing it? Making the blood flow stop?

He was kinda poking and prodding his finger around the central tendon. I barely felt it when he hit whatever he hit, but my wrist went completely dead to the rest of my body.
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by Konkordmusk
He was kinda poking and prodding his finger around the central tendon. I barely felt it when he hit whatever he hit, but my wrist went completely dead to the rest of my body.

You know where your thumb ends, and you have that bump-looking thing on your palm underneath it.

Push around there, seeing if anything happens.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
You know where your thumb ends, and you have that bump-looking thing on your palm underneath it.

Push around there, seeing if anything happens.

Well, I can move it now. I just want to know how to re-create it.
Or is that how you think he did it?
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by Konkordmusk
Well, I can move it now. I just want to know how to re-create it.
Or is that how you think he did it?

That's how I'm guessing he might've done it. I'm just thinking of ways I make my hand get tinglies.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Some pressure points can do that.

You should give him limp lip back... http://limplip.ytmnd.com/
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
The radial nerve and its branches supply the dorsal muscles, such as triceps brachii, the extrinsic extensors of the wrist and hands, and the cutaneous nerve supply to most of the hand. I had carpal tunnel syndrome which meant that this nerve was compressed, hey presto permanently numb hand. The carpal tunnel is covered by a tendon so if he pushed that it's likely he just compressed the nerve.

This will happen if you keep doing it...
Attachments:
1222.jpg
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Last edited by damn-right! at Nov 3, 2008,
WHOA! i think I kinda did it... I poked under the tendon in your wrist, I pushed it aside and poked in under, and my hand went tinglyISH/numbISH, a very small feeling of it, but I think I found it, or around where it is.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS