Hi I have a guitar that came stock with EMGS. I'm wanting to change them over to passives. I'm pretty good with this kind of stuff and have done tons of straight replacements, however since EMGs require not ground, I was wondering what I should ground to (the bridge?) and how to achieve this connection. It's an ltd h1000, its got a tunomatic with a string thru body. Thanks a lot.
no the problem isn't that I don't know how to wire the thing, I'm wondering what part I should ground from on the guitar
but how do you wire from the bridge to the tone pot since no routing probably exists