Does anyone have any experience/info with this guitar?

Ive never really heard of Michael Kelly guitars, but i just happened to see this in my local music shop and pee'd a little bit.

It looked so nice, and i was hoping it would be a nice guitar, and not just eye candy. If anyone has any info/experience, please let me know.

And since someone will ask "What do oyu play" I mostly play Metalcore and Doom Metal. Sludge, to be exact.
Quote by SMB13
Does anyone have any experience/info with this guitar?

Ive never really heard of Michael Kelly guitars, but i just happened to see this in my local music shop and pee'd a little bit.

It looked so nice, and i was hoping it would be a nice guitar, and not just eye candy. If anyone has any info/experience, please let me know.

And since someone will ask "What do oyu play" I mostly play Metalcore and Doom Metal. Sludge, to be exact.

It's a cheaper alternative to the Schecter Hellraiser series... it's even built in Korea like Schecters.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by SMB13
Which cheaper do you mean? Price, or quality? Or both? lol

Price only, hopefully (I haven't played one).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
michael kelly makes some amazing instruments. or at least the ones ive played have been lovely. havent tried any of the vex series, but my room mate has a hybrid special that is great. we tried out some of the patriots and i think the hourglass. all of them played very nicely.

ive actually got a MK guitar that ive ordered (wont come in for a couple months tho) if that tells you how much i liked them.
Quote by jof1029
michael kelly makes some amazing instruments. or at least the ones ive played have been lovely. havent tried any of the vex series, but my room mate has a hybrid special that is great. we tried out some of the patriots and i think the hourglass. all of them played very nicely.

ive actually got a MK guitar that ive ordered (wont come in for a couple months tho) if that tells you how much i liked them.

This this this.
I have the valor custom, and it's amazing.
Great build quality, amazing specs.
Very affordable and good quality guitars overall.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!