So recently my internet on my downstairs computer has almost completely stopped working, it says it has full connection strength but every site i go to it says the connection has timed out or the address isn't found or the server was taking to long to respond..

I use wireless internet with that computer and have tried multiple things to make the connection work but nothing seems to work

Anyone have any advice?
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Call your internet provider, because they probably have more information than we would.

I don't know, what do I know?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i have XP. I've already cleared the temporary internet files... it sucks i have to click refresh five times to get any page to even load and even then it doesn't load right fifty percent of the time.
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
1. Buy 100 feet of ethernet cable
2. Buy power drill
3. Drill holes in walls
4. Connect computer to internet source
5. ???
6. Profit.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Riddler
1. Buy 100 feet of ethernet cable
2. Buy power drill
3. Drill holes in walls
4. Connect computer to internet source
5. ???
6. Profit.

What he said.

Wired internet is the secks.

Wireless is only good for free WiFi at Starbuck's and Panera Bread.