Hey guys, i made this in mah lowly home.
My mic is kinda bad, so i used a bunch of stuff to get it sounding better, but it still lacks a bit, but not bad by any means.
I did the vocals n stuff.

thanks in advance.
C4C as always.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/kool98769/
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Not familiar with the song but since I said would crit for crit here it goes lol

The guitar playing is very nice, the tone is great
Im not sure if its the way of the song, but the singing seems really just bland, like i said I dont know the song itself, but overall I liked it
Quote by fwellingtonfiii
Not familiar with the song but since I said would crit for crit here it goes lol

The guitar playing is very nice, the tone is great
Im not sure if its the way of the song, but the singing seems really just bland, like i said I dont know the song itself, but overall I liked it

hey, thanks for the crit, but i'm just wondering if you could be a little more descriptive on the voice part, for improvement purpouses!
meaning, like, what made you think they were bland. Melody, tone?
thanks again man! it's greatly appreciated.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Ok not really my thing but you did a pretty good job. I took a listen to the original after listening to yours and you got pretty close. I think the guitar had more mids in the original. You have tried for a similar vocal style and are pretty close to it. You should compare you recording to the original and decide what you would like to change.
alright so i listened to the actual song, and forget my previous comment, your vocals were just right for the song, only bad thing i have to say is the song with a full band has an energy to it that a solo act has no way of capturing, where the guitar and vocals alone dont do the whole song justice. good cover man.
Hey, thanks for the great crit on my cover

I've never heard this song before but i really ejoyed listening! You got a great voice and the guitar sounds nice aswell.

Great work
I enjoyed it.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I'll crit as I'm listening. Guitar sounds good and clear, but is lacking almost all low end. (not sure if that's from the mic or what). Vocals are great, I really like your voice, but like almost everyone it could use some improvement.. Your guitar playing in it was superb, and you stayed in time really well. The only thing I really didn't like was how tinny the guitar sounded. Great cover though, and you did a good job.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Really nice! But yeah the guitar was kinda trebly.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I'll crit as I'm listening. Guitar sounds good and clear, but is lacking almost all low end. (not sure if that's from the mic or what). Vocals are great, I really like your voice, but like almost everyone it could use some improvement.. Your guitar playing in it was superb, and you stayed in time really well. The only thing I really didn't like was how tinny the guitar sounded. Great cover though, and you did a good job.

thanks man.
the guitar probably sounds bad because it's actually my ibanez electric. I've got a series of eq's going on to make it sound acoustic, but a downside is that i've gotta scoop the mids, and boost the hell out of the high end trebles.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer